Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eastie

Aston Villa Takeover Thread

12 minutes ago, B6! said:

Fingers crossed eastie.

Aston Villa needs investment where it should be, on the pitch, all other infrastructure is in place.

Either way it looks as if Lerner is finally in the death throes of his time at villa :celebration

I like that they're British. Not so much because of their nationality but because if they own British businesses they won't want to look like terrible businessmen owning historically one of the biggest clubs in the national game. I'm very tired and I don't know if what I just typed made any sense, I don't even know if I'm typing, this could be a dream. 

5 minutes ago, Sacro said:

I like that they're British. Not so much because of their nationality but because if they own British businesses they won't want to look like terrible businessmen owning historically one of the biggest clubs in the national game. I'm very tired and I don't know if what I just typed made any sense, I don't even know if I'm typing, this could be a dream. 

Let's hope it's not a nightmare !

Howard is not involved in this bid but says there are multiple bids - let's hope Lerner chooses the right one - may see some of the big names flushed out now - exciting - been a long time coming .

What sort of wealth will a supporters consortium have?? It's all being good buying the club but substantial investment needs to made and I hope they have the financial backing to do this with out endangering the club further, maybe into administration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A group of Villa supporting business men would/could/should be the best option as long as they have a clear vision. We didn't fair too badly under Doug did we ?

We need the fans onside and 40,000 in VP every week, we need to be run correctly. Most clubs do not have rich owners pumping in 100s of millions. With the fans onside we will have a bigger turnover than most.

I am way beyond dreaming of a super rich benefactor making us the next big thing, I just want to see my club run well and not be a f**cking national joke.

Three bids including American and Chinese granted access to the books ? 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-takeover-latest-heres-11223255

Let's hope the conclusion is a positive one. If we can conclude a deal by July 1st it will be a positive step towards a rebuild and hopefully a successful promotion push.

1 minute ago, villagaz711 said:

Let's hope the conclusion is a positive one. If we can conclude a deal by July 1st it will be a positive step towards a rebuild and hopefully a successful promotion push.

Indeed mate - hold fire on that moors ticket for now :biggrin: