Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eastie

Aston Villa Takeover Thread

12 minutes ago, AscottJ1987 said:

There is still no confirmation on who this supposed buyer is surely if it was at an advanced stage we would know who is buying the club?

Why ? Confidentiality clauses are likely to be used and I'm not sure  anything is at an advanced stage but it appears there may be serious interest . 

That said Lerner is a slippery one so any buyer needs to beware the goalposts don't move .

33 minutes ago, AscottJ1987 said:

There is still no confirmation on who this supposed buyer is surely if it was at an advanced stage we would know who is buying the club?

Chinese billionaire 

King's wording is interesting, that he hopes the events in the next two weeks will set Villa on the right track, it's almost hopeful! The problem is if he knew about this then why resign? Even in his resignation letter he insinuates that communication with Lerner led to his resignation. It's not adding up to me. 

26th richest man in the world. Chinese and fanatical about how his business are run.. a pipeline dream surely

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

26th richest man in the world. Chinese and fanatical about how his business are run.. a pipeline dream surel

We're gonna be the new man city  :whistle

they went down to the 3rd tier too

13 minutes ago, Sacro said:

King's wording is interesting, that he hopes the events in the next two weeks will set Villa on the right track, it's almost hopeful! The problem is if he knew about this then why resign? Even in his resignation letter he insinuates that communication with Lerner led to his resignation. It's not adding up to me. 

Doesn't say 2 weeks mate - clean out your ears :biggrin:

What doesn't add up is why they have walked unless the Chinese don't want a football board and Lerner is shaping the club to suit the sale hence all the cuts

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

What doesn't add up is why they have walked unless the Chinese don't want a football board and Lerner is shaping the club to suit the sale hence all the cuts

Take the Chinese whisper as a Chinese whisper .

we will all dream of rich owners but better to keep an open mind for  now or you may feel disappointed.

whoever the new owner eventually is will probably want their own people running things including manager too

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Doesn't say 2 weeks mate - clean out your ears :biggrin:

He definitely said two mate but they've edited the video to make me look stupid.