FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa Takeover Thread

Eastie

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless this line has Been added on learners instructions to take the heat off the board after these resignations - the original statement contained nothing about sale talks - that was added shortly afterwards. 

King resignation letter and bernsteins don't mention sale talks - they claim the job became untenable - the plot thickens .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Just now, Eastie said:

Unless this line has Been added on learners instructions to take the heat off the board after these resignations - the original statement contained nothing about sale talks - that was added shortly afterwards. 

King resignation letter and bernsteins don't mention sale talks - they claim the job became untenable - the plot thickens .

that was exactly my thinking Eastie, i'm not getting my hopes up yet but hope i'm wrong!

Be careful what you wish for, Lerner has wasted millions according to the reports, however, we know that administration is not going to happen under him.

However, if it's a multi billionaire who wants us to win the champions league again, then get Fooking in !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived