FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Remi Garde sacked.

Peever

Just got a push notification to my phone 

"Aston Villa chairman Steve Hollis says manager Remi Garde is under review" 

Can't seem to find anything online though about this?  ANyone? 

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don;t know what too think.  He has no money no support and players that were not good enough before he showed up.  So I feel he is being judged pretty harshly IMO.  But given results I will understand if he does go.  

Just now, Peever said:

I just don;t know what too think.  He has no money no support and players that were not good enough before he showed up.  So I feel he is being judged pretty harshly IMO.  But given results I will understand if he does go.  

It's also the performances and style of play that worry me - he doesn't seem to be good tactically, his selections are poor and his motivational skills poor - to be honest apart from being a nice polite well mannered man I don't think he has anything good about him .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

It's also the performances and style of play that worry me - he doesn't seem to be good tactically, his selections are poor and his motivational skills poor - to be honest apart from being a nice polite well mannered man I don't think he has anything good about him .

I think SAF would have a tought time being tactical with the shite we have 

4 minutes ago, Peever said:

I think SAF would have a tought time being tactical with the shite we have 

Most of these players though have performed to a good standard at previous clubs - and are full internationals - garde has not got anything out of the them and the likes of grealish have gone backwards under him - the team should have improved as players got settled but it is worse - 5 defeats in a row , 17 conceded and discipline gone to pot - the football side is a mess under remi garde. 

He makes Pepe Mel look like a messiah !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived