FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Next Manager

Patrick

Why would Steve Bruce leave Hull City, especially if they get promoted, to come to Aston Villa ... who will probably be taking Hull City's place in Level 2 next Season ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Patrick said:

bruce still lives in Solihull

Would he consider the abuse MacLeish had as a reason to turn down the job or do you think fans would welcome him ? 

Mark warburton anyone :whistle

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

18 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Why would Steve Bruce leave Hull City, especially if they get promoted, to come to Aston Villa ... who will probably be taking Hull City's place in Level 2 next Season ?

Villa are a much bigger club than hull - if you get villa up at the first attempt then there is more potential - he's not been afraid to manage in the championship and would maybe fancy it but I'd still prefer Pearson .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Gary Rowett for me, fcuk the blues, who gives a sh*t about them? He's a great manager and that's what we need

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Would he consider the abuse MacLeish had as a reason to turn down the job or do you think fans would welcome him ? 

Mark warburton anyone :whistle

Stop fishing ! ... Warbs is at Rangers, probably for 10 years (he is 53 yo), but if he was to leave before then, it would be to an EPL Club and that would be Tottenham Hotspur, who he supports.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• B6! locked this topic

Archived