FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Next Manager

Patrick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Bruce interests me but I'm not totally convinced - a safe pair of hands maybe.

Yes i knew that photo would get you interested , saying that ,  if we did get Brucie I think we would be there or thereabouts next season , But he hates the Villa and we hate him , so not sure if he would want the job. What about Dyche , would you have him , I reckon Mclaren will be gone this week , would you have him next season 

fliegetn0.gif

1 minute ago, richyd said:

Nigel Pearson please, complete no brainer 

I agree , I would love him to take the job

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I agree , I would love him to take the job

My first choice. He has all the credentials to sort most of the problems out. I can't see the players getting one over on him. Trouble is, would he want to come?

image.jpg

22 minutes ago, richyd said:

Nigel Pearson please, complete no brainer 

I'd be happy to see Pearson arrive - exactly the sort of man needed for the situation at hand and despite pats comments I feel Pearson would take the job if given control of transfers and scouting as probably would moyes.

Moyes was very complimentary about villa recently on tv and Pearson also has been - they know the club is huge with potential and if either took the job and won promotion then their cv would be all the better for it .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

26 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Yes i knew that photo would get you interested , saying that ,  if we did get Brucie I think we would be there or thereabouts next season , But he hates the Villa and we hate him , so not sure if he would want the job. What about Dyche , would you have him , I reckon Mclaren will be gone this week , would you have him next season 

Not sure Bruce hates villa - yes he managed blues but so what - dyche another interesting suggestion but I think he's going to go up this season - Mclaren is damaged goods and maybe better suited to coaching .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Just now, mjw27 said:

Until we get rid of the three wise men  Fox and co. Getting a new manager would be a waste of time.

I think those 3 are all certainties to be gone mate .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived