FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Next Manager

Patrick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me if moyes and Pearson are out of the question then go for Brendan Rodgers is also happily take Bruce, rowett or even Chris houghton and I think out of all the candidates we'd probably have a better chance of landing houghton than anyone. I doubt Bruce will leave hull, rowett I can't see jumping ship to us. Moyes will certainly go to Newcastle and I can see Pearson ending up at the baggies if pulis walks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

For me if moyes and Pearson are out of the question then go for Brendan Rodgers is also happily take Bruce, rowett or even Chris houghton and I think out of all the candidates we'd probably have a better chance of landing houghton than anyone. I doubt Bruce will leave hull, rowett I can't see jumping ship to us. Moyes will certainly go to Newcastle and I can see Pearson ending up at the baggies if pulis walks.

Think Rodgers is least likely to come here from those mentioned - maybe we should be looking to appoint now rather than waiting until the names mentioned get snapped up - no point persevering with garde any longer.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

I agree 100% just not sure how Hollis and his crew are thinking. I think many things need to be sorted before appointing a new manager and transfer fees and total control are just 2 of them.

I'd take Bruce. Always appeared a steady manager. May be what we need for period of time to stabilise the playing squad and make us competitive again.

Lets get real now and out of cloud cuckoo land , There is absolutely no chance of Pullis , Pearson , Moyes , or Rodgers becoming Aston Villa's next  manager. They are Premier League managers and we are not Premier League

fliegetn0.gif

24 minutes ago, Karl said:

I'd take Bruce. Always appeared a steady manager. May be what we need for period of time to stabilise the playing squad and make us competitive again.

Yeah I wouldn't mind having him , Old potato heads looking good nowadays

Linked Image

fliegetn0.gif

22 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Lets get real now and out of cloud cuckoo land , There is absolutely no chance of Pullis , Pearson , Moyes , or Rodgers becoming Aston Villa's next  manager. They are Premier League managers and we are not Premier League

Pearson has only managed one season in the premiership ever and moyes has already stated he'd be prepared to manage in the championship if the project is right in the same way big Sam did at west ham - I don't think Rodgers would drop a division because of his ego .

moyes needs to rebuild his reputation and I see him at a big club like Newcastle or villa rather than waiting for a club like watford or Southampton .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived