Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Patrick

The Holiday / Short Break thread

10 minutes ago, B6! said:

From August this year to may next year I am going away every other weekend to places like Brighton Cardiff small Heath Leeds Brentford Derby burnley Rotherham Huddersfield Preston Sheffield etc.

weekly reports will be updated once sober.

UTV !

cant wait to hear about yer brighton trip:whistle

7 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

cant wait to hear about yer brighton trip:whistle

Bet you can't lol

29 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

A weekend in Durham Nick could be quite appealing, as long as Nick is short for Nicola and not Nicolas:biggrin:

P.s. At your age my guess is you would be happy either way :whistle

14 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

Glasgow's a sh*t hole, full of bigots:whistle

Only the east end :whistle

3 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I visited NY in 1989, stayed just 50 yards of Times Square in a place called the Hotel Rio, I had a few days of work and fancied getting away so just booked a flight and went on my own without booking accommodation. This was in the days before they cleaned it up so I found myself wondering around Manhattan late on a Saturday night looking for a room, I heard gunshots at one point and decided to get the feck off the streets into whatever I could find......cockroaches aren't the best of company but at least they didn't have guns, was certainly an experiance:biggrin:

Well, we'll probably have cockroaches for company on our next holiday (in about 5 years' time). Came home to find our neighbour has written off my parked car. He did text while we were away to say he'd hit it while reversing and caused "minor damage" so suspect he was under the influence.

1 hour ago, CornyAVFC said:

Glasgow's a sh*t hole, full of bigots:whistle

and no voters