Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Peever

Weight Loss

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

just walking the streets every day for an hour does it for me

No wonder your high heels wear out so fast mate 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

54 minutes ago, Eastie said:

No wonder your high heels wear out so fast mate 

well a jobs a job at the end of the day.  

fliegetn0.gif

48 minutes ago, Patrick said:

well a jobs a job at the end of the day.  

This is true Patricia but those legs have seen better days :biggrin:

maybe time to hand up the old wig and relax !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Congrats Peev!

Here is the routine I followed over the summer & fall and will pick back up (now) basically as I've been slacking due to my crazy schedule. I think that this workout plan can work good for what you want...it basically incorporates a lot of cardio + weight lifting. I don't really follow the dietary stuff within the plan, but I'm sure it could be a good reference point as well. 

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html

Bodybuilding.com in general is a good source, I get my multivitamins & protein powder from there. Let me know if you're interested in those I can link them as well. 

Try high intensity classes at the gym like spinning or circuit training and do them once a day 30 to 45mins, for 6 days a week.

Eat good protein (chicken, turkey, beef) low carb meals through the day. only eat high carb meals once a day after training.

eat good fats like fish and diary. Eat as much greens as you can with your protein meals. Spinach, broccoli, cabbage.

weight will drop off and your heart health will improve with cardio workouts as long as you eat right as well.

Don’t ever eat margerine, stick to butter.

done the ol guns yesterday my arm doesn't look the same since I got this hideos tattoo sleeve which is a cover up,going do the shoulders,traps n back later ive put on a few more lbs of mass so getting there

btw peever get some creatine, amino acids n sh*t in aswell for recovery as ye might get a bit sore to begin with also add squats to yer excercises,hate doing them but its the best workout out there for any kind of gains imo a very important workout m8

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Super proud of you Peev!! I can't wait to see your hard work pay off!! I along with Peev and a few others, have been on quite the health kick as well. I'm not entirely sure how much weight I'm down as of right now, but I can already see changes in my body, motivation, willpower, and all around mental health. I was in quite the slump and didn't have the motivation to do anything at all, but his small group has really helped me to get myself back on track and see my full potential. I now go to the gym 5 times a week and haven't had any cravings for the foods I usually craved. It's very easy for me to pass up the foods that got me to the place I was and I've never felt better!

I'm currently sitting at 12st right now was just under 13st last year which I liked but most people that know me say I look better slightly leaner,still love my grub though lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png