Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Patrick

Away Tickets and Travel

3 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Any idea when Forest tickets be available Patrick?

No idea Dublin , but I would imagine  January the 9th

fliegetn0.gif

I wasn't invited to this one :dunno

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

1 hour ago, B6! said:

I wasn't invited to this one :dunno

You aren't part of the group...

2426f5x.png

5 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Any idea when Forest tickets be available Patrick?

The allocation for Forest is so low that people are going to struggle to get tickets unless they have at least a nine-game away history.

2426f5x.png

Got my 2 wolves away tickets sorted today , and I've got no season ticket or away booking history , (not Corny this time)

fliegetn0.gif

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

No idea Dublin , but I would imagine  January the 9th

Thanks Patrick

1 hour ago, AnneMc said:

The allocation for Forest is so low that people are going to struggle to get tickets unless they have at least a nine-game away history.

Ye  it will be very hard to get anything out of that allocation. I'm going to book flights this weekend and from there can see what happens. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

21 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

Thanks Patrick

Ye  it will be very hard to get anything out of that allocation. I'm going to book flights this weekend and from there can see what happens. 

Well i wont be asking corny for any Forest tickets , so hopefully he may come up with 2 for you Dublin (fingers crossed)

fliegetn0.gif

Ill do my best for ya Dublin Villain, but can't promise anything obviously. Thats a crap allocation we have got.

Anyway , what to you reckon about Spurs away in the cup ,, we have been allocated 4000 tickets , ~Spurs are requesting that we only take 3000 ,  can we sell 4000 when this cup tie is just after Christmas and  sandwiched in between 2 other away matches which could be described as more important ,  , Cardiff and Wolves 

fliegetn0.gif

Sundays don't work for me and this tie doesn't excite me at all. Going to Cardiff and Wolves, sod Spurs.

2426f5x.png