Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Patrick

Away Tickets and Travel

you know when someone gives you their client reference number so you can get a ticket for an away match

will the ticket always be sent out to the address of the reference number , as has happened to me for sunderland away on jan 2

just wondered is there any way to get round this for future tickets,,,,,,,,, 

thank you

4 hours ago, B6! said:

Ask them to post it to a different address.

i heard  they dont allow that gaz , for security reasons

because say if somebodys reference number got into the wrong hands ,,, they could be phoning up the ticket office for lets say wembley tickets for example

giving a reference number and asking for the ticket to be sent out to their address ,, leaving the season ticket holder without a ticket for wembley

I used to book loyals ticket and it was posted to my house with mine

40 minutes ago, B6! said:

I used to book loyals ticket and it was posted to my house with mine

yes , but as far as i know if a non season ticket holder uses a season ticket holders reference to buy a ticket for an away match

, , it will  be sent to the season ticket holders address once they start sending out the tickets ,

which is what is happening to me for sunderland away , west brom away and wycombe away

The ST holder would have to put your address on his/her account, Pat.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, AnneMc said:

The ST holder would have to put your address on his/her account, Pat.

Brilliant Anne , thanks for the reply

3 hours ago, AnneMc said: The ST holder would have to put your address on his/her account, Pat.

Brilliant Anne , thanks for the reply

I assume you are taking the p*ss but ST holders can actually add a second address. I did it when I was spending a lot of time at D's.

8 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

I assume you are taking the p*ss but ST holders can actually add a second address. I did it when I was spending a lot of time at D's.

not at all

I was just thanking you for replying and sorting my problem out 

8 minutes ago, AnneMc said: I assume you are taking the p*ss but ST holders can actually add a second address. I did it when I was spending a lot of time at D's.

not at all

I was just thanking you for replying and sorting my problem out 

No bother.

West brom away sold out already , thank god i ordered mine friday ,,,just got to wait for some stranger whose ref number  i used to post it to me now

i hear we have  taken  a bigger 2nd allocation  of Sunderland tickets , already got that too ,, but still some left for those interested

good news the club are now realising again that more away fans means more support for the team , more chance of 3 points

norwich tickets for dec 28 are like gold dust due to only taking a small allocation

West brom away sold out already , thank god i ordered mine friday ,,,just got to wait for some stranger whose ref number  i used to post it to me now

i hear we have  taken  a bigger 2nd allocation  of Sunderland tickets , already got that too ,, but still some left for those interested

good news the club are now realising again that more away fans means more support for the team , more chance of 3 points

norwich tickets for dec 28 are like gold dust due to only taking a small allocation

I have been out of action. Was pissed off when it wouldn’t let me book online even though I was eligible. I rang Monday and got Wycombe tickets and bloke said he'd sort my online account then realised I had forgotten about Baggies so had to pay them another £2 booking fee to book online.

Looking forward to getting back to action after Christmas.

1 hour ago, Gavinr125 said:

Are the Sunderland tickets sold out now? Getting no where with the online system and shop closed

looks like they're sold out Gav ,,,,,they was only £19 too

On 27/12/2015 at 0:35 PM, Gavinr125 said:

Are the Sunderland tickets sold out now? Getting no where with the online system and shop closed

they was sold out the other day ,,,,,,,and now tickets available again

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=10489

10 hours ago, Patrick said:

they was sold out the other day ,,,,,,,and now tickets available again

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=10489

I rang up today and managed to sort 3 seats together no problem, when the website would only let me order 1 single seat 

1 hour ago, B6! said:

Probably people returning them because we are not worth £19.00

Yes, this is more than likely the case lol

You can get them posted to another address. Just say you will be staying there for a little while due to problems at home.

2 hours ago, B6! said:

Probably people returning them because we are not worth £19.00

I will still be at Sunderland and Wycombe.. and WBA.. and any other away games I can make on top of the home games.

I accepted a while ago that we would go down - now I plan to sing loud and proud. Supporting your football club isnt just about the good times - its uniting as one when the bad times kick in also.