FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Ins and Outs

Morpheus

Probably coming near that time again to speculate what we'll need in January to keep us up.

For me it's a new manager, Goalkeeper, RB, bad ass physical combative midfielder and Striker. We may get away with what we already have at RB but the others are a must for me.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably coming near that time again to speculate what we'll need in January to keep us up.

For me it's a new manager, Goalkeeper, RB, bad ass physical combative midfielder and Striker. We may get away with what we already have at RB but the others are a must for me.

how much are you expecting to spend Morph? Goalkeeper for me. I think Kozak should be given a chance to see what he has.

image.jpg

Time to spend big as we did with bent - too much at stake to lose so clubs at the bottom will spend - I'd expect garde to stick to players he's familiar with .

joel Campbell on loan from Arsenal would be handy .

keeper and striker a must .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Time to spend big as we did with bent - too much at stake to lose so clubs at the bottom will spend - I'd expect garde to stick to players he's familiar with .

joel Campbell on loan from Arsenal would be handy .

keeper and striker a must .

cant see Randy spending big after paying Tim Sherwood off and paying to get Remis coaches

fliegetn0.gif

7 minutes ago, Patrick said:

cant see Randy spending big after paying Tim Sherwood off and paying to get Remis coaches

Better to spend £25m on 2 players than lose £110m being relegated - the stakes are huge mate .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

13 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Better to spend £25m on 2 players than lose £110m being relegated - the stakes are huge mate .

I didnt say we shouldnt spend big

fliegetn0.gif

Archived