FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

Rumour has it that whilst Remi Garde may not be manager next season, he won't be leaving the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Selling pork pies with fox at half time?

garde strongly linked with both Lyon and the French fa technical director jobs - can't see him staying at villa in any role but if he did I think it would be manager

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

On 8 March 2016 at 7:00 PM, Eastie said:

Worst Villa manager ever then young East according to results. Even taking into consideration what he has inherited here to actually better Mcleish and Lambert for ineptitude has taken some doing.

When relegation is confirmed I expect him to leave by mutual consent or to be sacked with Moyes appointed if still available.

On 8 March 2016 at 7:00 PM, Eastie said: Good assessment here of the garde era - 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/should-aston-villa-boss-remi-11010607

Worst Villa manager ever then young East according to results. Even taking into consideration what he has inherited here to actually better Mcleish and Lambert for ineptitude has taken some doing.

When relegation is confirmed I expect him to leave by mutual consent or to be sacked with Moyes appointed if still available.

As much as I'd love it can't see David moyes taking over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hope you are right cornelius and I hope your time in gran canaria was fruitful :biggrin:

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived