FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

Aston Villa line STEVE BRUCE up to take over from manager Remi Garde in the summer

Former boss of Villans' arch-rivals Birmingham and often referred to as potato head  may look for a new challenge if he fails to take Hull back to the Premier League this season

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-line-steve-bruce-7532940

stephenmaddock.jpg      

Would be a great manager as I feel he is one of the best at championship level, his only downfall is that's his level, just like Paul lambert are good championship managers but p*ss poor premier league managers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given what's happened since then I wonder whether Paul Lambert won't end up being a pretty decent PL manager too and just had pretty limited resources at his disposal and rubbish in the back office not helping his cause? Don't get me wrong "we go again" was as annoying for me as anyone but I think he'll end up showing he can manage in the Prem too. 

11/03/2016 : Remi Garde is hoping against hope here, but it is the only attitude to have.
Otherwise, why bother playing the games at all ... don't play and just concede a 0-3 in every match ?!

Skysports - Remi Garde admits Aston Villa have stalled but refuses to admit defeat in relegation battle

AVFC RFC SAFC

4 hours ago, Villa in Brissiengham said:

Given what's happened since then I wonder whether Paul Lambert won't end up being a pretty decent PL manager too and just had pretty limited resources at his disposal and rubbish in the back office not helping his cause? Don't get me wrong "we go again" was as annoying for me as anyone but I think he'll end up showing he can manage in the Prem too. 

Not a chance - the guy is a *****

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Not a chance - the guy is a *****

great result the other night lambos Blackburn beating an in form blues pushing for the play offs 

fliegetn0.gif

12 hours ago, Eastie said:

A lot of rumours about Steve Bruce and of course his assistant Eric black at blues , Sunderland is now assistant here .

funny old game .....

I remember Bruce and his assistant Nigel Spink celebrating wildly on our pitch in their blues tracksuits when Blues scored. Nigel is now a white van driver. 

funny old game......

fliegetn0.gif

59 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I remember Bruce and his assistant Nigel Spink celebrating wildly on our pitch in their blues tracksuits when Blues scored. Nigel is now a white van driver. 

funny old game......

I watch a lot of UK crime series on the Tele Patrick and those White Van Drivers usually turn out to be killers lol

image.jpg

56 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

Rumour has it that whilst Remi Garde may not be manager next season, he won't be leaving the club.

new chef at bodymoor heath perhaps 

fliegetn0.gif

Archived