FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:10 AM, B6! said:

The people I feel sorry for are the fans and the normal people who work for Aston villa.

Can't argue with that Gaz, while Remi spends his summer in the South of France licking his wounds he can console himself with the fact few blame him and his bank account will have several million pounds extra in it. Meanwhile fans will have to endure another summer of fearing for the future under these clowns and the poor bastards who actually work for the club will either be struggling to make ends meet after a pay cut or looking for a job just so Lerner can save the sort of cash he could flush down the bog and never miss.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone I know who works at the villa has already been told there getting a pay cut next year if we go down.

This person earns less in a year than players earn in 3 days !!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

That's what I was thinking when I read that the staff there were told they would all get paycuts on relegation.  These peoples combined incomes would be a drop in the ocean compared to other areas within the club, surely one or two players receiving a 10k a week paycut (or pissing Gabby off altogether!!!) would cover a good chunk of proposed cuts to staff?? I know who people consider are working harder currently too! Ridiculous.

Maybe in a season where our players have shown such a lack of class on and off the pitch they could redeem themselves to quite a degree by offering to take a pay cut to protect the livelihoods of the one group of people at VP who are blameless in all this........over to you Joleon, that new Merc of yours should cover the wages of 6 or 7 staff for a year.

Can't agree mate, Veretout improved markedly under him (playing helped), Ayew was pretty much our best before his brain snap and Gana was ranking in the top defensive stats even in a consistently losing side.  Our French players haven't been our main problem for mine.

Can't agree mate, Veretout improved markedly under him (playing helped), Ayew was pretty much our best before his brain snap and Gana was ranking in the top defensive stats even in a consistently losing side.  Our French players haven't been our main problem for mine.

Agreed look at the likes of Guzan, Richards, lescott, bacuna first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aston Villa line STEVE BRUCE up to take over from manager Remi Garde in the summer

Former boss of Villans' arch-rivals Birmingham and often referred to as potato head  may look for a new challenge if he fails to take Hull back to the Premier League this season

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-line-steve-bruce-7532940

stephenmaddock.jpg      

fliegetn0.gif

Archived