FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see what Garde is trying to do with the team anymore. How are we ever going to win another game with his current tactics. We're set up to keep the score down trying to save the manager from further embarrassment. Its just so negative and he's taking us down without so much as a whimper.

No way are we going to be promoted under him and i'm afraid our little Napoleon has met his Waterloo quite early in his career.

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I can't see what Garde is trying to do with the team anymore. How are we ever going to win another game with his current tactics. We're set up to keep the score down trying to save the manager from further embarrassment. Its just so negative and he's taking us down without so much as a whimper.

No way are we going to be promoted under him and i'm afraid our little Napoleon has met his Waterloo quite early in his career.

We're set up to keep the score down because we lack the fire power to out score the opposition. My 8 yr old son worked that out.

The gamble on remi garde has proved another massive mistake - media seem full of sources close to him suggesting he will leave at the end of the season - next appointment must be right - looking like moyes is maybe Newcastle bound - Pearson for all his faults is a tough no nonsense type who got Leicester promoted and assembled most of their table topping side on a relatively low budget - I'd have him.

of course he would need to given far more control than previous managers and changes are needed above.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Just now, Eastie said:

The gamble on remi garde has proved another massive mistake - media seem full of sources close to him suggesting he will leave at the end of the season - next appointment must be right - looking like moyes is maybe Newcastle bound - Pearson for all his faults is a tough no nonsense type who got Leicester promoted and assembled most of their table topping side on a relatively low budget - I'd have him.

get him now, a couple of wins and we might just make it.

3 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

get him now, a couple of wins and we might just make it.

No chance of staying up now mate - but would make sense to get him in and assess what he needs to do ready for the summer - sometimes a new manager sees certain players flourish as grealish did to an extent under Sherwood.

Garde will not be here next season so no point wasting the next 10 games under him , although I expect it will be summer before we see the changes at board and manager level

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

8 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

i just wish the club would make a statement of intent and make the neccessary changes now, especially as thosea round us are losing too, another opportunity missed.

Gaz, I agree. The club need to address the failings and move forward once they've admitted they've done things seriously wrong the last few years. Only then can they appoint the correct people to sort this mess out. Whats the point of employing someone like Pearson if he also has to work with his hands shackled behind his back, let the manager do his job his way and give him ALL the resources he needs to implement his system. 

Is hollis the only person that's not seeing what we do? Make the changes now irrespective of the cost. Let's at least have a go. I would rather us go down knowing that the last 9 games we gave everything as appose to rolling over for teams. I like Garde and feel really sorry for him but it's just the wrong time for him. Moyes, Pearson, Rodgers have all experience off the championship with the exception of Moyes who if I'm right have never won promotion in he championship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

Is hollis the only person that's not seeing what we do? Make the changes now irrespective of the cost. Let's at least have a go. I would rather us go down knowing that the last 9 games we gave everything as appose to rolling over for teams. I like Garde and feel really sorry for him but it's just the wrong time for him. Moyes, Pearson, Rodgers have all experience off the championship with the exception of Moyes who if I'm right have never won promotion in he championship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe he's still reviewing things but I agree - no point hanging about - get the fans  onside and get fox and co out the door asap 

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived