FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

4 minutes ago, avstu said:

It's the manner in which he did it mate. Research him and there are some great articles about the man.

Tactical genius he is referred to by many in France.

Had to sell all of Lyon's best players and build a team based on the youth setup because they have overspent on their attempts to be successful in the Champions League.

I am not saying he will be the answer, but lets not rule him out because we are to ignorant to do a bit of research on the man. 

He worked wonders at Lton by all accounts with the Board selling his best players and dictating how things should be done.....sounds familiar!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garde is going to have to be a tactical genius to get us out of this mess, I am praying he didn't rely too much on his old assistants for this, and that he can see the players for what they are and train them to their strengths.

newcomer10.jpg

4 minutes ago, carrzee10 said:

Garde is going to have to be a tactical genius to get us out of this mess, I am praying he didn't rely too much on his old assistants for this, and that he can see the players for what they are and train them to their strengths.

Im not so sure i think he just needs to go back to basic`s for example playing his best players in there correct positions giving a few players a chance to prove themselves on the pitch ,dropping a few others and finally keep a consistent lineup 

7 minutes ago, jason19730 said:

Im not so sure i think he just needs to go back to basic`s for example playing his best players in there correct positions giving a few players a chance to prove themselves on the pitch ,dropping a few others and finally keep a consistent lineup 

I think you are right there mate. Back to basics and putting some belief in the lads.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, Loyalvillan said:

Moyes did not want the job and refered to remain at Real sociedad!!

I'm not sure we even approached Moyes? Haven't seen any quotes whereby he has said he didn't want the job just general quotes that any manager would have stated while already employed.

887426_10153749308996060_607881534380937

La Preparè

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived