FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

7 minutes ago, avstu said:

I didnt actually have a choice. Moyes would of been the name if you put me on the spot.

This is the biggest appointment of RL's reign. Get it wrong and he can kiss goodbye to the money he put into this football club.

When he bought us MON was already hired, this has to work for RL or as you say stu, it will cost him BIG style.

canr wait fir Spurs away tomorrow now, 

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have said, time to back garde 100%.  I would have gone for Moyes personally, but anyhows, onwards and upwards.

Bienvenue remi.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

8 minutes ago, markymark said:

As others have said, time to back garde 100%.  I would have gone for Moyes personally, but anyhows, onwards and upwards.

Bienvenue remi.

Moyes did not want the job and refered to remain at Real sociedad!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

39 minutes ago, dorset lion said:

We are bringing in another rookie, it might work and it might not. He has my backing if he becomes our manager but I can't claim any excitement over what is an unknown quantity.

Why is he a rookie? Because you dont know nothing about him?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

5 minutes ago, avstu said:

Why is he a rookie? Because you dont know nothing about him?

3rd, 4th and 5th Place in the french league suggests he is not a rookie!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

3 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

Coached at the highest level too for years - no rookie .

delighted this is sorted before the game.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

2 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

It's the manner in which he did it mate. Research him and there are some great articles about the man.

Tactical genius he is referred to by many in France.

Had to sell all of Lyon's best players and build a team based on the youth setup because they have overspent on their attempts to be successful in the Champions League.

I am not saying he will be the answer, but lets not rule him out because we are to ignorant to do a bit of research on the man. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

Any word on the Lyon staff?

Bastia coach Reginald Ray is expected to become one of the 49-year-old’s assistants, but Garde has not yet succeeded in bringing Gérald Baticle and Bruno Génésio to join him from Lyon.

fliegetn0.gif

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

It's the manner in which he did it mate. Research him and there are some great articles about the man.

Tactical genius he is referred to by many in France.

Had to sell all of Lyon's best players and build a team based on the youth setup because they have overspent on their attempts to be successful in the Champions League.

I am not saying he will be the answer, but lets not rule him out because we are to ignorant to do a bit of research on the man. 

Did my research and posted some articles last week - that's why I'm excited by this deal - He fits into it  nicely and will give the whole club a lift .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived