FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

get behind our new Manager and the lads!! no excuses!

or f*ck off the Small Heath and join the minimal support at their games!!

Anything else from the Villa Faithful is unacceptable! no point blaming the Board or owners if we do not do our part!

End Of story!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Have another glass of bubbly and a cigar cornelius :scouse

We are on our way back !!!!

Yes mate I'll have that champers and cigar while I return to TBAR he, he. Only joking!

You said that also about Sherwood but again I sincerely hope you are right so I can get the splinters out of my ass sitting on the fence.

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Hopefully the honeymoon starts tomorrow mate - win and we climb 2 places and a point from safety - bring it on .

put it this way, if lescott is picked in gardes first match, im putting 500 euro on us to go down

newcomer.png

3 minutes ago, SofaSupporter said:

put it this way, if lescott is picked in gardes first match, im putting 500 euro on us to go down

Think Kevin will choose the team tomorrow but they should be fired up knowing they are playing to impress the boss - I fancy us 2-1

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Lets hope the contract is dry because he might be shocked at what he sees tomorrow night.

I think it's a massive gamble to bring him in especially in our current situation but I sincerely wish for him to be the success we so desperately need.

Have to agree with you mate but i feel positive. The timing is good the players will have to play for their places now no one is guaranteed a starting place i would have thought? Im sure after tomorrow he will see who is not capable of the required standard.

9 minutes ago, B6! said:

I also agree with you mate, moyes was my first choice as well.

good luck to the French fella, he will need it

Seconded and if he turns out half as good as Wenger says he is then that'll do me.

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Think Kevin will choose the team tomorrow but they should be fired up knowing they are playing to impress the boss - I fancy us 2-1

i would say kev will pick too. but was on about when/if gardes selection includes lescott

with richards recent comments too, i would drop him and bring back okore and clark. i have no time for these drama queens

newcomer.png

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Seconded and if he turns out half as good as Wenger says he is then that'll do me.

Moyes was my choice too so thirded.

we will now unite totally behind remi garde.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

3 minutes ago, Salifou's agent said:

Have to agree with you mate but i feel positive. The timing is good the players will have to play for their places now no one is guaranteed a starting place i would have thought? Im sure after tomorrow he will see who is not capable of the required standard.

Agreed mate and January is going to be a very interesting window. Hopefully by then Garde will have us better organised with enough points to either keep us in touch or indeed out of the bottom three.

Garde will have the same remit as Sherwood for the time being but hopefully that will expand next season. I do not want another change of manager for the next three seasons which will mean that Garde has been a success!

I didnt actually have a choice. Moyes would of been the name if you put me on the spot.

This is the biggest appointment of RL's reign. Get it wrong and he can kiss goodbye to the money he put into this football club.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived