FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Crack the champers guys - a toast to a great new era !!!!:villasign

Lets get behind him and hope it is not another false dawn!

REMI GARDE'S CLARET AND BLUE ARMY!!

12195845_10153796222452009_4243591300646

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope the contract is dry because he might be shocked at what he sees tomorrow night.

I think it's a massive gamble to bring him in especially in our current situation but I sincerely wish for him to be the success we so desperately need.

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Lets hope the contract is dry because he might be shocked at what he sees tomorrow night.

I think it's a massive gamble to bring him in especially in our current situation but I sincerely wish for him to be the success we so desperately need.

Have another glass of bubbly and a cigar cornelius :scouse

We are on our way back !!!!

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

i know fuk all about him, his record with lyon is decent. i wasnt convinced by sherwood from day 1. this lad seems statistically good. im lookin forward to his if appointed, but will say i expect a transition more so than a honey moon period

newcomer.png

3 minutes ago, SofaSupporter said:

i know fuk all about him, his record with lyon is decent. i wasnt convinced by sherwood from day 1. this lad seems statistically good. im lookin forward to his if appointed, but will say i expect a transition more so than a honey moon period

Hopefully the honeymoon starts tomorrow mate - win and we climb 2 places and a point from safety - bring it on .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I also agree with you mate, moyes was my first choice as well.

good luck to the French fella, he will need it

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived