FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Rémi Garde Thread

avstu

I deleted the old thread on accident folks. I only meant to delete certain posts.

Next manager discussing carries on here. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we just call it the Remi garde thread :villasign

Seems the only horse in the race .

Hopefully this will be sorted tomorrow and we can get behind the new boss and get to safety, results this weekend have been good to us.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can we just call it the Remi garde thread :villasign

Seems the only horse in the race .

Hopefully this will be sorted tomorrow and we can get behind the new boss and get to safety, results this weekend have been good to us.

Done

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Any word on the Lyon staff?

Someone on here earlier commented that they had reportedly said their goodbyes to players - not sure if true or not but there seems to be a growing  feeling we will get them too - fingers crossed.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Someone on here earlier commented that they had reportedly said their goodbyes to players - not sure if true or not but there seems to be a growing  feeling we will get them too - fingers crossed.

Yeah I'd seen that it was me that had shared it but I've seen nothing since, guess we find out soon. I'm pleased with the appointment

3 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Yeah I'd seen that it was me that had shared it but I've seen nothing since, guess we find out soon. I'm pleased with the appointment

As time goes by the feeling seems more in favour - a week ago a few were saying Remi who but now having read and heard more I think he will be warmly welcomed.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Seems its a done deal!

@SunSport: BREAKING: Remi Garde to be confirmed as new Aston Villa manager tomorrow morning

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

2 minutes ago, Loyalvillan said:

Seems its a done deal!

@SunSport: BREAKING: Remi Garde to be confirmed as new Aston Villa manager tomorrow morning

Crack the champers guys - a toast to a great new era !!!!:villasign

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Archived