FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Collymore blasts Villa board

avstu

i like stan dont know why anyone wouldnt he also has a soft spot for celtic & fingered sharon stone in the opening scene in basic instinct 2,whats not too like ffs,...hes spot on,..clearly loves villa & never one to hold back

i love him and  always have done apart from when he was playing for us

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Stan, its clear from his show that like thousands of us he has Claret and Blue Villa blood----shame the American bias ownership and hierarchy don't, I have enjoyed reading Stan,s column in the programme--but it seems only "YES" men are wanted here---that is really pathetic and no way to run a football club!

ive said repeatedly we,re going nowhere until we have some VILLA men involved--- now we know why there are,nt any--speaks volumes--they would only tell the truth ---and R.L and his cronies obviously don't want to hear it!!!

thanks for the columns Stan sorry to see you go---BUT keep up the good work championing our great club.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

This is like Ms Keyes telling me on the phone if I am not happy with how she does things at the villa stop going !

what a shocking impervious way to answer a fan/customer,---typifies exactly what is wrong at OUR club--THEY simply DONT CARE,---hope you told her man that your good money helps to pays her remuneration,!!!

never recall speaking to this young lady --must listen out for her charming tones---whats her job?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

First of all this isn't going to help the club in it's current predicament and secondly no decent manager is now going to touch us with a barge pole.

A short statement from Collymore saying that the club no longer wanted his column would have been enough. People would have then come to their own conclusions on his statement anyway.

Its going to cause more unrest around the club and it's trying to get the fans to turn on the board rather than focusing on the main problem which is the current manager.

This part of the statement simply doesn't wash with me http://“He really could have had no idea what mess he was coming into or some of the major decisions that he would have no hand in. An incredibly tough job. Surely to goodness transfer policy would have been at the forefront of any discussions prior to Sherwood taking the job and stipulated in any contract signed. I cannot for the life of me believe that the club changed that policy after giving the job to Sherwood because it would have been breach of contract and surely any manager would have then walked.

Sherwood must have known how the club were going to conduct their transfer business and he signed up to that. So its a bit rich if the the latter is correct that the blame game has been switched to the board.

I'd be very wary of whats coming out at the moment when you consider what happened at Spurs before Sherwood got the job there.  

what a shocking impervious way to answer a fan/customer,---typifies exactly what is wrong at OUR club--THEY simply DONT CARE,---hope you told her man that your good money helps to pays her remuneration,!!!

never recall speaking to this young lady --must listen out for her charming tones---whats her job?

I thought Gary was joking - did she really do this?  

Astonishing if so !

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

she's in charge of consumer sales and all I said was it was fairer to reduce say tickets for all rather than free travel for some !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I thought Gary was joking - did she really do this?  

Astonishing if so !

yes mate she did

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Stan has come out all guns blazing yet in the summer he was full of praise for fox - even predicting exciting times .

If he hadn't been axed from the programme he wouldn't have cranked things up to this degree -whilst I agree with a lot of what he says I'd have preferred him to say so long ago and not wait until axed.

Yes he has questioned the board but nothing like as strong as his comments today after being axed .

cornelius - no doubt sherwoods been dealt a rough deal transfer wise but he must have been aware of the transfer policy - however it seems clear he didn't get his main targets but he should still achieve far more with the current squad than 4 points .

The big worry with these stories is a decent manager wouldn't be interested in villa and the circus it's become.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Stan has come out all guns blazing yet in the summer he was full of praise for fox - even predicting exciting times .

If he hadn't been axed from the programme he wouldn't have cranked things up to this degree -whilst I agree with a lot of what he says I'd have preferred him to say so long ago and not wait until axed.

Yes he has questioned the board but nothing like as strong as his comments today after being axed .

cornelius - no doubt sherwoods been dealt a rough deal transfer wise but he must have been aware of the transfer policy - however it seems clear he didn't get his main targets but he should still achieve far more with the current squad than 4 points .

The big worry with these stories is a decent manager wouldn't be interested in villa and the circus it's become.

the club has cancer mate, sad but true

image.png

Archived