FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

Fox has a good relationship with wenger - who may advise him - one of wengers best mates is Hoddle - I'd be happy with that but it's all guesswork - let's enjoy the speculation and see what happens .

as long as it does not go on for too long eh?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roberto Di Matteo anyone?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

as long as it does not go on for too long eh?

I reckon they might have sounded someone out, mate.

I've just been told that Sean Dyche is now second favourite according to 'odds checker'

Think he would be out of his depth here, like PL, though

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Don't want Hoddle. He's been out of management for far too long. Redknapp is a complete knob that left QPR because none of his transfer targets were purchased (be honest, we all know it wasn't his bullshit knee story!).

• B6! locked this topic

Archived