FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Redknapp, Long shot yes but i feel he used his upcoming opp as a get out of QPR, would he swap 1 sinking ship for another? unlikely tbh

He is the best man for the job tho, proven track record and will steady things, even if its just a short term thing.

Sherwood knew Spurs inside out and had a huge amount of respect from the guys already there, appointing him would be a massive risk, he has no experience fighting a seemingly impossible fight, he is NOT the right man for the job at the minute. Seems he is the early fans choice but i personally hope the board ignore that as IMO they should of with Lambert, Hate to say i told you so but after getting mullered by many for saying Lambert was not the right man, i just had to remind people, Cough Loyal.... that i seen this coming from day 1.

As for the next man on a serious level, at least we have good footballing heads in the board room, something we lacked since Lerners arrival... As i type that i remember we have recently employed an ex spurs guy... Sherwood could be the new man.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

If and its a huge If Lerner is half as serious about being highly motivated and energised as an owner again (which I couldn't doubt more tbh) I would like him to go all out for Benitez, off thee guy a ridiculous offer to keep us up and then build.

The reality I'm sure will be far less appealing!

If and its a huge If Lerner is half as serious about being highly motivated and energised as an owner again (which I couldn't doubt more tbh) I would like him to go all out for Benitez, off thee guy a ridiculous offer to keep us up and then build.

The reality I'm sure will be far less appealing!

Moyes is the man for a long term project .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Why the f*ck would anyone want redknapp? Seriously? He's been relegated with Portsmouth, who arguably had a better squad than us and QPR. f*ck him off

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it, IMO one of the most overrated managers out there! Can't do anything unless he has ridiculous amounts of cash to throw at every transfer window!

Fox has a good relationship with wenger - who may advise him - one of wengers best mates is Hoddle - I'd be happy with that but it's all guesswork - let's enjoy the speculation and see what happens .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived