FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

I can't see us bringing in players in the hope of getting a new manager. What if Remi had of said no. I think that TS must of had a say in these guys coming in. If he didn't then it's a sad state of affairs when a manager is forced to play players he didn't want. My concern is that we keep saying that some of these guys are not match fit. I mean, bloody hell, this is their only job. Their job is to be fit before the season starts. Hopefully the new fitness coach will sort this out. If TS had these players forced on him then that is p*ss poor. How could he develop a match plan with players he didn't want. Either way, I'm excited about the new line up and if Kozak doesn't get an opportunity then we need an out and out striker as I don't think Gested has the ability to stay in this team.

image.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ak47deol said:

Veretout is probably the passer in the squad, Ayew is a little like Lacazette. It is probably me over thinking but i just feel these players were bought in for someone else not Tim Sherwood

Personally i think the players we brought in with profit being the major factor. We need to bring in a quality striker in january and i trust RG to buy the right player as long as he's backed by the board and not forced into taking someone he doesnt want. 

When the villa manager at the time alex mcleish  bought Alan Hutton from Spurs i think Tim Sherwood recommended him as he was being lined up for the Villa managers job even then

It was no suprise to me to see Tim sherwood in the directors box with tom fox and alan hutton while paul  lambert was still manager

fliegetn0.gif

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

When the villa manager at the time alex mcleish  bought Alan Hutton from Spurs i think Tim Sherwood recommended him as he was being lined up for the Villa managers job even then

It was no suprise to me to see Tim sherwood in the directors box with tom fox and alan hutton while paul  lambert was still manager

Clearly on the wind up yet again. What a ridiculous post.

Hutton had played for Rangers under Mcleish and that's why Mcleish signed him for Villa.

I suppose Jenas was also a signing influenced by Sherwood? :biggrin:

Topic closed, enough has been said about Sherwood going, move on !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• B6! locked this topic

Archived