FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

I think Remi is thinking more about the players and Aston Villa fans rather putting all the focus on himself. TS could learn a thing from him. Also, he has the decency to have a shave and not look like sh*t. Remi is putting the style back into Villa both on and off the pitch.

image.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Perth Villan said:

I think Remi is thinking more about the players and Aston Villa fans rather putting all the focus on himself. TS could learn a thing from him. Also, he has the decency to have a shave and not look like sh*t. Remi is putting the style back into Villa both on and off the pitch.

Hey , I only shave every 2 days you rascal :rofl:

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

No Eastie I think it's a fair question considering that he has recently blamed Lerner. As long as he keeps mouthing off about the club then in my book he is fair game. When he shuts up then I will do the same.

Life is too short mate - Sherwood has gone let's look to the future .

I thank him for getting  two trips to wembley ( courtesy of the great zeewuff) , and for keeping  us up - he may be ideally a short term fix manager who goes into clubs Instills confidence and gives them a short boost - that's what we needed.

Now it's time to get behind remi and get back up that table.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

1 minute ago, Larry-AV said:

09/11/2015 : Per SSN, David Moyes has joined Tim Sherwood in the unemployed manager category, having just been sacked by Real Sociead.

Good choice for you Larry when warburton goes to qpr :drunk

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Just now, Eastie said:

Good choice for you Larry when warburton goes to qpr :drunk

QPR can dream on, Eastie. The only Warburton they will be able to get is from the bakery !

AVFC RFC SAFC

• B6! locked this topic

Archived