FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

3yrs manegerial experience 2 trophies won,good return,with PSG,monaco & marsellie being top dogs in france  dont know too much about lyon these days apart from when they were good in the mid 2000 winning 6 titles in a row

Compared to Mcleash,Lambert and Sherwood he sounds like a bloody genius

8 minutes ago, Perth Villan said:

I thought Sherwood was going to be our saviour so I am saying nothing lol

This is turning into a Sunderland sack your manager every year and hire a new one in the hopes we get a short term boost to save us from this predicament we are in kind of scenario lol

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Now now cornelius - let it go :)

No Eastie I think it's a fair question considering that he has recently blamed Lerner. As long as he keeps mouthing off about the club then in my book he is fair game. When he shuts up then I will do the same.

Problem TS is going to have is that IF Remi get's the team winning with the same players TS had access too then TS is going to have a rather large amount of egg over his face due to his goings on about who did and who didn't select the transfers.

This could come back and bite him and show how bad he really was at tactics and team selection.

3 minutes ago, Zeewulf said:

Problem TS is going to have is that IF Remi get's the team winning with the same players TS had access too then TS is going to have a rather large amount of egg over his face due to his goings on about who did and who didn't select the transfers.

This could come back and bite him and show how bad he really was at tactics and team selection.

TS has already been exposed for his poor management, after that performance 

It is unreal that Remi has had 3 days with the squad, and yet this is the most organised we have been so far

I think Remi has come in and put trust in his players, again whereas TS had alienated the French guys, as well as a fair few others, which led to a lot of our problems

This mess was of his doing

We have learned the hard way that TS cannot build and mould a team

A coach at best, not management material 

• B6! locked this topic

Archived