FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Tim Sherwood Sacked

avstu

Disappointing thing for me is that the decision to sack Sherwood should have been made with a new manager in place to step in - it was hardly a secret that Sherwood was fighting for his job.

To seemingly have a man in mind but no idea on whether they could have got his back room team is disappointing .

Either offer compensation to Lyon or accept these people are unavailable and move on - too much pussy footing about as always seems to be the way with villa.

Whether it's signing a manager or players we always have a long drawn out saga - the whole club is a shambles in honesty from the owner to ceo down to recruitment and the playing staff - rotten to the core and will take years to sort out the mess once Lerner finally fucks off .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Eastie said:

@StanCollymore: Have been told Tim Sherwood is being sounded out for #QPR job.

Tim Sherwood is like Brian Clough                                                          without Peter Taylor

He will be alright when reunited with Chris Ramsey

fliegetn0.gif

7 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Tim Sherwood is like Brian Clough without Peter Taylor

Possibly true mate - I felt that way when you were on holiday and I felt like I was in the wilderness - it's like an old comfy pair of slippers .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

Tim Sherwood is like Brian Clough without Peter Taylor

I'd be assuming Ramsey will be sacked and Sherwood would replace him.

If he thought this club was badly run I can't wait to see how he describes them. QPR for League 1

3 minutes ago, merseyvilla said:

Cant believe that the  club didn't already have an agreement with Garde before sacking  Sherwood.  Even QPR would not have got that one wrong.

I think the Club wanted to stick with Sherwood but needed to act decisively Mate!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

3 minutes ago, merseyvilla said:

Cant believe that the  club didn't already have an agreement with Garde before sacking  Sherwood.  Even QPR would not have got that one wrong.

Don't think the problem is garde , more the issue of getting the staff he wants.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• B6! locked this topic

Archived