FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation Thread!

lukedaw

I have to say it's hard going week in week out and not seeing many wins, but we keep going.

The best laugh on Saturday was the journey back taking the p*ss out of Man U fans and a Coventry coach !

Lol. Fair play buddy.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Fair play buddy.

Oh I forgot to mention all the lager as well lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

to me it doesnt matter what division were in, obviously a if we were in champions league that would be a dream for me. but it doesnt make me think, oh if we go down will i support a different team....

just cant find any more excuses for tim sherwood. he hasnt shown me anythin to say hes a decent manager, and his words twisting also is not a brilliant tactic in my book. i would love him to prove me wrong and i will gladly hold my hands up, but i dont see it happening with what i have witnessed so far

newcomer.png

To say we are in a relegation fight already is IMO premature.

Nothing more right now from me on this topic!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I just think if people are discussing relegation before games when they turn up to watch the Villa they are going with the wrong attitude!

We are bloody nervous fans at best! Look at the Leicester game for instance! This kind of thread means that fans are more likely to get on the players and managements back on games, perhaps when they need the most support!

I'm f**cking sick of hearing boos at half time aswell, it's pathetic!!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Talking about relegation doesn't make you less of a fan so why all the, "I don't care what division we are in, I'll still support the team"?

Well done?

We all will support the team regardless that doesn't mean we can't discuss something that is a real possibility. We have battled relegation now for 4/5 consecutive years? Why would it change this season? Especially if you throw in some of the excuses that people are using to give the team some time such as: the team needs time to gel, Sherwood is a young manager, he doesn't know his best 11 yet, we only spent 'X' amount net.

i dont understand this. we shouldnt speak about relegation but we are in 18th, havent won a game since day 1 of the season....

when do folks think its ok to talk about relegation?? when its nailed on?

Bet there was less relegation sh*t in Leicester forums last Christmas..

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

i dont understand this. we shouldnt speak about relegation but we are in 18th, havent won a game since day 1 of the season....

when do folks think its ok to talk about relegation?? when its nailed on?

end of x mas

not now

this destructive sh*t will drag us down

and i'm getting pissed off with it

Talking about relegation doesn't make you less of a fan so why all the, "I don't care what division we are in, I'll still support the team"?

Well done?

We all will support the team regardless that doesn't mean we can't discuss something that is a real possibility. We have battled relegation now for 4/5 consecutive years? Why would it change this season? Especially if you throw in some of the excuses that people are using to give the team some time such as: the team needs time to gel, Sherwood is a young manager, he doesn't know his best 11 yet, we only spent 'X' amount net.

I dont care what league we are in, same as I don't care how much we have spent compared to anyone else, all I care about is winning football matches.

If bill gates and Larry Ellison decide to buy us great news, spend £2 billion in one transfer window and become European champions again, fantastic. However, people would still moan about something. It's human nature.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived