FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation Thread!

lukedaw

When can i start to worry ?

I hope the optimists amongst us are proved right over the coming weeks, i was doing the same 3 years ago under Lambert...give him time, new players blah blah blah always pointing out the reasons to remain optimistic and i was wrong, i have a nasty feeling that this isn't going to suddenly turn around this time either, i just hope i'm consistent and am wrong again.

Tim has my backing but i can't find it in me to have blind faith, if that makes me fickle so be it.

UTV

dont worry about it dorset

if we go down we go down ,,,,,,and thats it

life goes on ,,,,its not the end of the world,,worse things happen at sea

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When can i start to worry ?

I hope the optimists amongst us are proved right over the coming weeks, i was doing the same 3 years ago under Lambert...give him time, new players blah blah blah always pointing out the reasons to remain optimistic and i was wrong, i have a nasty feeling that this isn't going to suddenly turn around this time either, i just hope i'm consistent and am wrong again.

Tim has my backing but i can't find it in me to have blind faith, if that makes me fickle so be it.

UTV

i posted this thread before a ball was even kicked,..no harm in being worried,its not negative just a natural emotion

http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14340

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

A net spend of 9.8 million.

A complete overhaul of the club.

12 new players in.

Our managers first full season in charge.

We open a relegation thread after 7 games.

I know we all have concerns but GET REAL. FFS.

2 wins and we are on the edge of Europe I wish some people would put the daggers away for a bit and give Tim and the team a chance to get it right because guess what they are here to stay !!!

but we've spent 50m quid, blah blah blah. :yawn

Who gives a f*ck ? New grounds to go to, watching the lads win = happy days.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Villa till we die.

Correct mate.

I really don't care about the premier league, my dad went most games when we were in the old division 3.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Correct mate.

I really don't care about the premier league, my dad went most games when we were in the old division 3.

As did mine mate.

One thing about villa - always well supported - maybe by fickle bastards but still well supported.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

As did mine mate.

One thing about villa - always well supported - maybe by fickle bastards but still well supported.

I have to say it's hard going week in week out and not seeing many wins, but we keep going.

The best laugh on Saturday was the journey back taking the p*ss out of Man U fans and a Coventry coach !

image.png

Archived