FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

my sources are telling me theirs gonni be a big ''refugees welcome,no one is illegal'' banner covering the bottom holte end for the wba game its a similiar design of the celtic one only claret n blue font,all designed n planned from the brigada1874 boys,

Aye made by what??? young lads that have hardly put in a days graft in their short lives??? them lads with the banners the other day didnt look old enough to buy a beer let alone support a family.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye made by what??? young lads that have hardly put in a days graft in their short lives??? them lads with the banners the other day didnt look old enough to buy a beer let alone support a family.

big sheet,..some paint,some time to prepare,costs peanuts sorted!!! they seem like good lads

will you be applauding it when it gets unfurled pre KO

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

my sources are telling me theirs gonni be a big ''refugees welcome,no one is illegal'' banner covering the bottom holte end for the wba game its a similiar design of the celtic one only claret n blue font,all designed n planned from the brigada1874 boys,

no chance ,,,,they are already banned from bringing flags and banners in the holte and will get kicked out

a few kids had a little flag at leicester that they only got out in a small corner of the concourse at half time ,,,,,,,,

it didnt appear during the match

they are a tiny minority of holte enders and they do not represent villa fans

fliegetn0.gif

200 million ppl have been employed in the last 12 months in europe. ireland apparently is the leader in employing folks over the last 6 months. if europe worked as a whole instead of all refugees wanting to go to the UK or germany or sweden. this could be fairly easily handled. yet theres such a divide in what ppl want its probs not gonna work out that way

newcomer.png

big sheet,..some paint,some time to prepare,costs peanuts sorted!!! they seem like good lads

will you be applauding it when it gets unfurled pre KO

they do seem like good lads where footballs concerned, and no i wont. i dont agree with it and i also think football and politics should be kept separate.

with all due respect your mate sounds like an arse

His wording could be deemed inarticulate, but his basic point is valid.

If you move into a country, you respect its history, culture and traditions.

If you don't like these then leave, it is not up to the host country to change itself just to suit the whims of the immigrant.

AVFC RFC SAFC

no

no chance ,,,,they are already banned from bringing flags and banners in the holte

a few kids had a little flag at leicester that they only got out in a small corner of the concourse at half time ,,,,,,,,

it didnt appear during the match

they are a small minority and dont represent villa fans

did ye have to spoil it patrick lol,...i was wanting a rise, especially from b6 :whistle

one thing i can gaurentee they support the refugees some are even going to see scots irish/antifa band the wakes :beer

they do seem like good lads where footballs concerned, and no i wont. i dont agree with it and i also think football and politics should be kept separate.

i was just jesting mate

His wording could be deemed inarticulate, but his basic point is valid.

If you move into a country, you respect its history, culture and traditions.

If you don't like these then leave, it is not up to the host country to change itself just to suit the whims of the immigrant.

Archived