FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

im disgusted with the c-company aka 'real' IRA pub bombings also the amagh & manchester bombings they were acts of terrorism plain & simple & who ever was behind it should be hanged

its the old IRA i support from the easter uprising 2 totaly different things,also teh blanket men & women & the 10 hunger strikers that wanted political status in the maze prison

all over the uk plenty of room

a house

work hopefully & heres hoping the tories dont privitze our public sector works or industries some may be benefits

with money from their working wage or if out of work our housing benefits

our NHS no human should be knocked back for treatment

a school

a few questions madmax

so muslims shouldnt have mosques in britain then? what about synagouges or catholic cathedrals? is it just presbyterian faith we should practise?

also let me get this straight we britain(army) are aloud to invade ireland rape & pilage the nation starving it from live stock & farm industry killing 1m people

and ireland have no right to fight back? why are they not aloud an army?

i despise ISIS with every fibre of my body,they dont speak for all muslims,as for denmark i dont know why i think it would be a great country to live in

so approximately 75% of these refugees will be claiming benefits. 5 million foreign born are here claiming benefits, on an average of 10k per person per year = 50 BILLION per year from the taxpayers pockets.

They interviewed a few "refugees" that have been living in turkey for 3 years, they now want to come to the UK because they'll get a house and money from the government. There's plenty more following in their footsteps, i'm glad the boarders across europe are being closed. We have no obligation to take in waifs and strays from 3rd world shite holes and support them and their families.

Our forefathers fought and died to protect our way of life and we're giving it away on a plate. These old boy's would be turning in their graves, people should hang their heads in shame letting this happen.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so approximately 75% of these refugees will be claiming benefits. 5 million foreign born are here claiming benefits, on an average of 10k per person per year = 50 BILLION per year from the taxpayers pockets.

They interviewed a few "refugees" that have been living in turkey for 3 years, they now want to come to the UK because they'll get a house and money from the government. There's plenty more following in their footsteps, i'm glad the boarders across europe are being closed. We have no obligation to take in waifs and strays from 3rd world shite holes and support them and their families.

Our forefathers fought and died to protect our way of life and we're giving it away on a plate. These old boy's would be turning in their graves, people should hang their heads in shame letting this happen.

we can fix that dont fund trident,...how do we know 75% will be claiming benefits anyway

and the last part mate check this old boy out fair play to him

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAAahUKEwiz1fXh7vvHAhVI7hoKHQt4BCE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fhome-news%2Fbritish-armed-forces-veteran-92-offers-up-his-spare-room-to-house-desperate-syrian-refugees-10494810.html&usg=AFQjCNFeX9BdBdJm9sMppht6JcR-MkhL6A

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

5 million of the 7 million foreign born are claiming benefits. thats just over 71% Stats work both ways me ole mate.

so over 10% of our population are foreign born, thats a 10% rise in costs to services, these 5 million claiming benefits will breed like rats because they'll get more money. how much will the bill be in 5 years time if we're already at 50 billion a year in benefits??? its no wonder public services are on their knees, over spending and now overworked.

The pot of money isnt bottomless, the taxpayer will foot the bill. Work hard to support your family, not countless more from foreign lands!!!!

This reminds me of what a mate of mine said in the pub, discussing immigration with some Indians there.

'You come to my great country from your sh*t country, but when you get here you want to turn my great country into your sh*t country, so why have you come here ?'

For these Indians the probable answer, unknown to me at the time, was obvious.

They were from the Indian State of Gujerat and in India, like in the USA, there are State Laws.

One of those State Laws banned alcohol (!) ... Gujerat is a 'dry' State.

The real reason for Commonwealth immigration though was due to post-war governments inviting folks to come here and help 'the mother country'. There was a need for labour and this was the easy option, driven by the inability / unwillingness of industry to modernise and reduce its need for labour through modernising with technology.

This approach to industry was summed up years ago in a geography lesson in school when the subject was the Canadian aluminium plant at Kitmat. The teacher told us that the Canadians employed a small labour force using modern machinery to build the plant, then went on to say ... 'if it had been built here (UK), they would have employed 50,000 Irishmen with picks and shovels' ! laugh.gif

Many a true word said in jest.

AVFC RFC SAFC

so over 10% of our population are foreign born, thats a 10% rise in costs to services, these 5 million claiming benefits will breed like rats because they'll get more money. how much will the bill be in 5 years time if we're already at 50 billion a year in benefits??? its no wonder public services are on their knees, over spending and now overworked.

The pot of money isnt bottomless, the taxpayer will foot the bill. Work hard to support your family, not countless more from foreign lands!!!!

my tax money is funding wars that i dont want to be paying id rather my taxes helping out fellow humans

This reminds me of what a mate of mine said in the pub, discussing immigration with some Indians there.

'You come to my great country from your sh*t country, but when you get here you want to turn my great country into your sh*t country, so why have you come here ?'

For these Indians the probable answer, unknown to me at the time, was obvious. They were from the Indian State of Gujerat and in India, like in the USA, there are State Laws.

One of those State Laws banned alcohol (!) ... Gujerat is a 'dry' State.

The real reason for Commonwealth immigration though was due to post-war governments inviting folks to come here and help 'the mother country'. There was a need for labour and this was the easy option, driven by the inability / unwillingness of industry to modernise and reduce its need for labour through modernising with technology.

This approach to industry was summed up years ago in a geography lesson in school when the subject was the Canadian aluminium plant at Kitmat. The teacher told us that the Canadians employed a small labour force using modern machinery to build the plant, then went on to say ... 'if it had been built here (UK), they would have employed 50,000 Irishmen with picks and shovels' ! laugh.gif

Many a true word said in jest.

with all due respect your mate sounds like an arse

Archived