FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

i am not racist or against muslims either but :whistle

theres just too many refugees /migrants coming into Europe now

they say many are non syrians pretending to be syrians

germany is reaching saturation point yet the flow continues

i think what we are seeing now in Hungary , Greece and Macedonia is just the start and the tip of the iceberg

millions more people from Africa , the middle east and the far east want to come to Europe too

i hope we can cope

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The IRA bombed and killed innocent people and lots of them, I can remember my gran on the phone to my dad shitiing herself as she worked in the bull ring market.My moms friend was killed in the Birmingham pub bombings so you can understand why I think it's just as bad.

I know the songs you are on about and yes they are sick, especially the one about the kids, imagine their parents hearing that, disgusting.

im disgusted with the c-company aka 'real' IRA pub bombings also the amagh & manchester bombings they were acts of terrorism plain & simple & who ever was behind it should be hanged

its the old IRA i support from the easter uprising 2 totaly different things,also teh blanket men & women & the 10 hunger strikers that wanted political status in the maze prison

Back on topic.

Dimitri, you are all for refugees to come here.

1 where will they live

2 what will they live in

3 how will they get their money

4 how will they pay their bills

5 if they are ill where will they get treated to become better

6 where will their kids be educated

all over the uk plenty of room

a house

work hopefully & heres hoping the tories dont privitze our public sector works or industries some may be benefits

with money from their working wage or if out of work our housing benefits

our NHS no human should be knocked back for treatment

a school

Close the door now, don't want them , don't need them, sorry if this offends but I'm into self preservation. And if this makes me a racist so be it.

Cameron is right the problems in these country's need to be tackled at source. And that means boots on the ground.

Muslims need to be in a muslim country where they can practice their religion freely. Not a problem, as Dmitri says each to their own.

As for comparing the IRA with the British Army in terms of "Both were Armys" makes my f**cking blood boil, they were and if you believe some quarters still are a group of Terrorists that tried to emulate the British Army's tactics, unfortunately they had success in a few "operations" but on the whole they bodged a lot more. Never did and never will understand a bunch of football fans singing about a bunch of thugs like them.

The Monarchy may be a bunch of scroungers( Don't know how) but they are my royals, our royals and they are here to stay, God save our Queen!!!!!

a few questions madmax

so muslims shouldnt have mosques in britain then? what about synagouges or catholic cathedrals? is it just presbyterian faith we should practise?

also let me get this straight we britain(army) are aloud to invade ireland rape & pilage the nation starving it from live stock & farm industry killing 1m people

and ireland have no right to fight back? why are they not aloud an army?

Saw that mate, it sparked off a debate between me and the missus. Their country has been invaded by IS yet they run away to Europe expecting us to pick up the pieces at no cost to them instead of fighting for their homeland. Also saw that they don't want to go to Denmark because the benefits aren't enough!!! Says it all really doesn't it.

i despise ISIS with every fibre of my body,they dont speak for all muslims,as for denmark i dont know why i think it would be a great country to live in

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Good post. and further more how many of these refugees are single men between the ages of 18 and 35, don't know the exact number but there are extremely large swathes of them seeking a better life , yeah whatever, more like getting a british girl pregnant and imposing their beliefs onto her and their siblings whilst putting our services under further strain.

Im not a racist in any way shape or form, however this lunacy has to stop because it is a very real threat to our way of life.

It was reported on the news that 25% were families the other 75% were males between 18 & 40

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

im disgusted with the c-company aka 'real' IRA pub bombings also the amagh & manchester bombings they were acts of terrorism plain & simple & who ever was behind it should be hanged

its the old IRA i support from the easter uprising 2 totaly different things,also teh blanket men & women & the 10 hunger strikers that wanted political status in the maze prison

all over the uk plenty of room

a house

work hopefully & heres hoping the tories dont privitze our public sector works or industries some may be benefits

with money from their working wage or if out of work our housing benefits

our NHS no human should be knocked back for treatment

a school

a few questions madmax

so muslims shouldnt have mosques in britain then? what about synagouges or catholic cathedrals? is it just presbyterian faith we should practise?

also let me get this straight we britain(army) are aloud to invade ireland rape & pilage the nation starving it from live stock & farm industry killing 1m people

and ireland have no right to fight back? why are they not aloud an army?

i despise ISIS with every fibre of my body,they dont speak for all muslims,as for denmark i dont know why i think it would be a great country to live in

In my opinion no, would we be allowed to practice our religion in a muslim country NO!!

They have a Army, the british army, i think me and you are crossing wires here fella, the IRA were and are a terrorist organisation who have committed horrendous crimes not a Army. Im afraid I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you there.

Why haven't any "British" based muslims and I'm talking the Imans here come out in defiance over these butchers, no major rallies in london held by the thousands of british based muslims here are there Why is that ?

In my opinion no, would we be allowed to practice our religion in a muslim country NO!!

They have a Army, the british army, i think me and you are crossing wires here fella, the IRA were and are a terrorist organisation who have committed horrendous crimes not a Army. Im afraid I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you there.

Why haven't any "British" based muslims and I'm talking the Imans here come out in defiance over these butchers, no major rallies in london held by the thousands of british based muslims here are there Why is that ?

theyre actually is christian churches in palestine,pakistan & other muslim countries

for the good the BA has achieved in fighting for our freedom,our army has also if not more innocent blood on our hands than the IRA,ireland has the right to defend itsself when britain invades its country as it did in 1916 & i support the irish in this one,..britain have no right invading ireland,...i say again i hate what happened in brum/manchester & amagh but that was a different IRA the terrorist c-company & who im disgusted with im also disgusted with the brittish army & their innocent killings on bloody sunday in derry

you will find a lot of (good)muslims speak out against the likes of fanatics like hamza & choudray

anyway id like to say again despite the disagreement & debate its been healthy with no name calling or rants (so far)

i know topics like this can be quite heated when it involves politics nationlism religion etc

anyway back on topic anyone got any good solidarity pics or news of any other teams showing support what about the irish GAA sports?

Not in the habit of name calling , however i hold strong opinions of the current situation involving the refugees, migrants etc but thats my opinion and i will not waiver on it.

I served in Northern ireland and am somewhat irked by your comments on the IRA, however again that is just my opinion.

and I'm afraid i haven't seen enough of these good muslims on the streets protesting or even going on national tv to express their disgust, however if you have then good for them.

Not going to fall out with anyone on this forum, after all we all have a affiliation with AVFC, and to that end will not be commenting further on this.

sorry would just like to say. i dont like the royal family either. well in saying that i dont like any royal family. i dont see the point to having one at this day and age even if it is tradition.

i also dont like the irish president. i cant take him serious and all he does is pretty much wave at irish football matches.

he also looks like a little gay leprechaun which in my eyes doesnt do him any favours lol

newcomer.png

Not in the habit of name calling , however i hold strong opinions of the current situation involving the refugees, migrants etc but thats my opinion and i will not waiver on it.

I served in Northern ireland and am somewhat irked by your comments on the IRA, however again that is just my opinion.

and I'm afraid i haven't seen enough of these good muslims on the streets protesting or even going on national tv to express their disgust, however if you have then good for them.

Not going to fall out with anyone on this forum, after all we all have a affiliation with AVFC, and to that end will not be commenting further on this.

if someone can give me just one good reason with britain invading ireland our the occupation in the north in 69 which made tensions worse between loyalists & catholics ive yet to hear it as the irish didnt want invaded,no one really does tbh,but its your opinions i cannot change that & thats fair enough mate we can only agree to disagree on this,,

sorry would just like to say. i dont like the royal family either. well in saying that i dont like any royal family. i dont see the point to having one at this day and age even if it is tradition.

i also dont like the irish president. i cant take him serious and all he does is pretty much wave at irish football matches.

he also looks like a little gay leprechaun which in my eyes doesnt do him any favours lol

even if scotland had went independant i wouldnt want a scottish king/queen etc dont see te point,its not 16th century medieval times,... the only time i want to bow my head down to something is when im licking the mrs honey pot,...sluuurp

Archived