FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

From todays Irish Times

At her annual summer press conference two weeks ago, Merkel defended her decision as a pragmatic response to a humanitarian catastrophe.

“Germany is a strong country,” she said. “We’ll master this.”But her green light to Syrians triggered a humanitarian knock-on effect equivalent to Ireland’s bank guarantee of 2008. Instead of inward capital flows, it was unchecked inward flows of desperate people in addition to the existing wave.

First Hungary was swamped, then Austria: two weeks ago German police in border towns lying on migration routes, such as Bavaria’s Rosenheim, had capitulated.

Pronouncing their emergency facilities full, and their police overwhelmed, smaller Bavarian towns simply allowed undocumented travellers to continue on to Munich.

Last weekend, after two weeks in a state of emergency, Germany’s final dam broke.

After more than 12,000 people flooded into Munich central station on Saturday alone, city mayor Dieter Reiter went on public television that evening to break a political taboo.

“At some point the limit is reached, and that point is this evening,” he said.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/germany-s-moment-of-truth-as-migrants-provoke-identity-crisis-1.2352935

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Celtic singing f*ck the queen and joining the IRA.

Rangers songs are bad but so are these

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

What about Celtic singing f*ck the queen and joining the IRA.

Rangers songs are bad but so are these

hmm f*ck the queen is add ons really dont really hear that as much,i dont really like the royals,i dont hate them im sure theyre nice people but they are bigger scroungers than the benefit claimants & immigrants,i dont see the need to bow to some old lady i dont know like a peasant most royals wouldnt p*ss on us if we were on fire,....its mostly IRA songs,songs of the old IRA not the terrorists(C-company IRA) as in the INLA & James connollys army fighting the black n tans for workers rights in ireland,which i sing too & support,because i strongly believe in a 32 county ireland & think the brittish invasion & the occupation in the north in 69 was the worst thing that ever happened & hightened the troubles,it also reflected badly over here in glasgow too as we share the same belives as some in northern ireland,,..its a political cause,its no different too a team like rangers that sings about the brittish army, both are armies,..nothing wrong with supporting them imo,....its when songs become racist dicriminating another religion like catholicism or the muslim faith,doing nazi salutes,singing songs of a similiar nature to the holocaust like the great hunger or singing songs about kids getting sexually abused,id say these are far far more disgusting,but each to their own

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

hmm f*ck the queen is add ons really dont really hear that as much,i dont really like the royals,i dont hate them im sure theyre nice people but they are bigger scroungers than the benefit claimants & immigrants,i dont see the need to bow to some old lady i dont know like a peasant most royals wouldnt p*ss on us if we were on fire,....its mostly IRA songs,songs of the old IRA not the terrorists(C-company IRA) as in the INLA & James connollys army fighting the black n tans for workers rights in ireland,which i sing too & support,because i strongly believe in a 32 county ireland & think the brittish invasion & the occupation in the north in 69 was the worst thing that ever happened & hightened the troubles,it also reflected badly over here in glasgow too as we share the same belives as some in northern ireland,,..its a political cause,its no different too a team like rangers that sings about the brittish army, both are armies,..nothing wrong with supporting them imo,....its when songs become racist dicriminating another religion like catholicism or the muslim faith,doing nazi salutes,singing songs of a similiar nature to the holocaust like the great hunger or singing songs about kids getting sexually abused,id say these are far far more disgusting,but each to their own

The IRA bombed and killed innocent people and lots of them, I can remember my gran on the phone to my dad shitiing herself as she worked in the bull ring market.My moms friend was killed in the Birmingham pub bombings so you can understand why I think it's just as bad.

I know the songs you are on about and yes they are sick, especially the one about the kids, imagine their parents hearing that, disgusting.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Back on topic.

Dimitri, you are all for refugees to come here.

1 where will they live

2 what will they live in

3 how will they get their money

4 how will they pay their bills

5 if they are ill where will they get treated to become better

6 where will their kids be educated

image.png

Close the door now, don't want them , don't need them, sorry if this offends but I'm into self preservation. And if this makes me a racist so be it.

Cameron is right the problems in these country's need to be tackled at source. And that means boots on the ground.

Muslims need to be in a muslim country where they can practice their religion freely. Not a problem, as Dmitri says each to their own.

As for comparing the IRA with the British Army in terms of "Both were Armys" makes my f**cking blood boil, they were and if you believe some quarters still are a group of Terrorists that tried to emulate the British Army's tactics, unfortunately they had success in a few "operations" but on the whole they bodged a lot more. Never did and never will understand a bunch of football fans singing about a bunch of thugs like them.

The Monarchy may be a bunch of scroungers( Don't know how) but they are my royals, our royals and they are here to stay, God save our Queen!!!!!

Cameron has the right idea, there are refugee camps in the region and the world has a moral duty to fund these camps until it is safe for refugees to return home. What Merkal did in effectively offering anyone who could get to Germany a new life was stupid, the outcome was predictable and within a couple of weeks the Germans have had to close their borders because the numbers were overwhelming.

We do not have a moral duty to just keep taking people in, we already have enough people coming in to repopulate Birmingham every 3 years. A recent report said of the 7 million foreign born people in the UK of working age over 5 million claim benefits in one form or another which will be a major factor in why the government yesterday announced cuts to tax credits that will see the low paid upto £700 a year worse off.

Cameron has the right idea, there are refugee camps in the region and the world has a moral duty to fund these camps until it is safe for refugees to return home. What Merkal did in effectively offering anyone who could get to Germany a new life was stupid, the outcome was predictable and within a couple of weeks the Germans have had to close their borders because the numbers were overwhelming.

We do not have a moral duty to just keep taking people in, we already have enough people coming in to repopulate Birmingham every 3 years. A recent report said of the 7 million foreign born people in the UK of working age over 5 million claim benefits in one form or another which will be a major factor in why the government yesterday announced cuts to tax credits that will see the low paid upto £700 a year worse off.

Good post. and further more how many of these refugees are single men between the ages of 18 and 35, don't know the exact number but there are extremely large swathes of them seeking a better life , yeah whatever, more like getting a british girl pregnant and imposing their beliefs onto her and their siblings whilst putting our services under further strain.

Im not a racist in any way shape or form, however this lunacy has to stop because it is a very real threat to our way of life.

Good post. and further more how many of these refugees are single men between the ages of 18 and 35, don't know the exact number but there are extremely large swathes of them seeking a better life , yeah whatever, more like getting a british girl pregnant and imposing their beliefs onto her and their siblings whilst putting our services under further strain.

Im not a racist in any way shape or form, however this lunacy has to stop because it is a very real threat to our way of life.

There was one bloke at Calais on the BBC news a few weeks back, a Syrian telling us his sob story who felt hard done by because he had to leave behind his wife and new born child.......am i meant to feel sorry for him ? all i could think was you complete and utter scum bag i don't want you anywhere near my country.

The amount of these refugees who are young men has been noted by many, i've seen film of them chucking food back in the faces of aid workers in hungary because its not Halal, scenes of angry howling mobs attacking police officers. Shame they didn't show the same anger and desire to fight for their homelands.

Saw that mate, it sparked off a debate between me and the missus. Their country has been invaded by IS yet they run away to Europe expecting us to pick up the pieces at no cost to them instead of fighting for their homeland. Also saw that they don't want to go to Denmark because the benefits aren't enough!!! Says it all really doesn't it.

Archived