FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder how many people would be so welcoming if the PM said we'd take in as many refugees as want to come,, however we'll be putting up VAT, income tax, NI and cutting benefits to pay for it. :whistle

theyd probaly do that anyway lol

weve spent billions on bailing out the bankers n what have ye,immigrants do bring in money to the economy & those on benefits is only costing us a fraction,il need to try n find the graph now,wheres larry when ye need him

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

weve spent billions on bailing out the bankers n what have ye,immigrants do bring in money to the economy & those on benefits is only costing us a fraction,il need to try n find the graph now,wheres larry when ye need him

Dimitri, bailing out the banks happened world wide. if it didnt happen there's a good chance every major economy in the world would of crashed far worse than has ever been seen before.

How much would it cost in benefits to support 250k refugees for a year?? lets not forget we're not talking a majority of these people are family's.

whats the benefit cap now 24k??? lets be conservative and say an average of 10k per year per person thats 2.5 billion in the first year. not to mention any of the costs to public services. these people will also breed, the costs will go up and up every year.

I'm not disputing that mate, we should be able to bring in as many skilled workers as we need to benefit the country. we do not need any more unskilled labour, people cry about a living wage yet support mass immigration of unskilled workers, living god knows how many to a house to keep the bills down and can then afford to take a lower wage. this is whats keeping wages low. i was earning more 20 years ago for a days graft than lads are being paid now!

I'm not disputing that mate, we should be able to bring in as many skilled workers as we need to benefit the country. we do not need any more unskilled labour, people cry about a living wage yet support mass immigration of unskilled workers, living god knows how many to a house to keep the bills down and can then afford to take a lower wage. this is whats keeping wages low. i was earning more 20 years ago for a days graft than lads are being paid now!

Dimitri, bailing out the banks happened world wide. if it didnt happen there's a good chance every major economy in the world would of crashed far worse than has ever been seen before.

How much would it cost in benefits to support 250k refugees for a year?? lets not forget we're not talking a majority of these people are family's.

whats the benefit cap now 24k??? lets be conservative and say an average of 10k per year per person thats 2.5 billion in the first year. not to mention any of the costs to public services. these people will also breed, the costs will go up and up every year.

im a thick b**tard when it comes to maths never been my strongest subjct but im sure its peanuts also they are willing to work,its upto the goverent to paying a living wage instead of min wage also privatising public sector works aint helping all this zero hours contracts n what have ye,..this is why we need to get shot of this burden which is trident

im a thick b**tard when it comes to maths never been my strongest subjct but im sure its peanuts also they are willing to work,its upto the goverent to paying a living wage instead of min wage also privatising public sector works aint helping all this zero hours contracts n what have ye,..this is why we need to get shot of this burden which is trident

you cant artificially raise wages like that, would be great in an ideal world but labour costs are a huge part of a company's expenditure, put labour costs up and everything will rise to compensate. you'll get your £10 quid an hour wages and be paying 3 quid for your loaf every day.

Trident,, how may people are employed on that base?? must be one of if not the biggest employer in that area. the cost to the local people would be devastating.

Nuclear weapons are here to stay for the foreseeable future unfortunately mate, there will always be a rogue state with the capability or trying to get the technology to cause trouble. If it was a simple as everyone put down their nuclear arms it would of been done long ago. Nobody wants another Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

you cant artificially raise wages like that, would be great in an ideal world but labour costs are a huge part of a company's expenditure, put labour costs up and everything will rise to compensate. you'll get your £10 quid an hour wages and be paying 3 quid for your loaf every day.

Trident,, how may people are employed on that base?? must be one of if not the biggest employer in that area. the cost to the local people would be devastating.

Nuclear weapons are here to stay for the foreseeable future unfortunately mate, there will always be a rogue state with the capability or trying to get the technology to cause trouble. If it was a simple as everyone put down their nuclear arms it would of been done long ago. Nobody wants another Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

the people who are employed by trident have the skills to work elsewhere in a good paying job,im very much against nuclear weapons myself,

the people who are employed by trident have the skills to work elsewhere in a good paying job,im very much against nuclear weapons myself,

what about the people employed in the lower end of the labour force?? offices need cleaning etc. there must be thousands of people earning a living from that place. I dont think anyone likes or wants nuclear weapons mate, the world is a sh*t place at the moment and will get much worse before it gets better.

The next world war will be fought over food and water.

Archived