FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

think i'll keep my mouth shut this time :biggrin:

i just came on here to post football clubs inc villa doing a good thing and look whats happened lol

Rule Britannia etc is part of my heritage.

How can I help it if my forefathers and my forefathers forefathers could smash the bollocks out of 1/3 of the world.

It's just the way it was done in the old days.

In the old days you weren't a refugee you were a deserter or traitor.

If half the Scott's left Scotland as quick as these guys are leaving their countries there would have been no brave heart. Lol.

Has anyone seen the news ???? Only 25% of the refugees are families. It's mainly 20 something year old males.

GENUNE refugees should of course be helped.

i find the rool britanya thing a bit too right wing & imperialistic for my liking id preffer jerusalem as an anthem for england which has been debated before & a few have favoured it,...i still reckon china would kick our arses especially if the yanks left us on our own lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate that sh*t is shocking at ibrox and you and B6 are bang on the money with the remberance silence.

btw i wasnt happy with some booing at celtic either at or away games either the past 2-3 yrs,...i really wished we kept silent,..but we have a big irish support that travels and have lived through te troubles

up here is wee bit different when it comes too politics/religion/ its ingrained with our football clubs lol

i just came on here to post football clubs inc villa doing a good thing and look whats happened lol

i find the rool britanya thing a bit too right wing & imperialistic for my liking id preffer jerusalem as an anthem for england which has been debated before & a few have favoured it,...i still reckon china would kick our arses especially if the yanks left us on our own lol

National pride should be ok for everyone not just the welsh, irish and the scots. National pride as an english man,, branded a racist.

A few countries would probably beat us nowadays, but not many i can assure you. pound for pound, there's no one better. Also dont forget we have lots of foreign soldiers serving in our armed forces, Gurkha's, Fijians, africans, indians, west indian etc.

National pride should be ok for everyone not just the welsh, irish and the scots. National pride as an english man,, branded a racist.

A few countries would probably beat us nowadays, but not many i can assure you. pound for pound, there's no one better. Also dont forget we have lots of foreign soldiers serving in our armed forces, Gurkha's, Fijians, africans, indians, west indian etc.

i wouldnt say im a nationlist scotlands a sh*t hole no better or worse than any other country imo,...im more proud of my cultural roots being from a scots irish identity i love being from a celt heritage i like the history & probaly my favourite the music

i wish no one from teh army to be harmed thats why i want them home,i know this can always be a touchy subject because a lot of people have loved ones our freinds in the army,..

btw feel free to fly yer st george flag infact if i was ever down south on st georges day id celebrate it in one of yer locals drinking ale,..at least you dont feel embarressed with your flying the flag or singing yer anthem

im embarressed with flying our flag after last years shitebaggery also we should scrap flower of scotland,..its hypocritical the lyics are a joke now and cant be taking seriosly if i was an english man id laugh in the face of a scot whod try to sing this

maybe because its a school night,, i know it dont matter to you boys north of the boarder. Any excuse to down a bottle of jura :drunk

you drink whisky your more of a scotsman than me lol

its a god send i dont drink whisky its fire water & im daft enough without the whisky

Archived