FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here here

you are also very patriotic,and i like a lot about england some things even more than i do scotland

a wee question when we support rememberence day whether its in our stadiums or on our street should it be done,in a respectfull diginified silence or in a party mardi graz style celebration?

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

you are also very patriotic,and i like a lot about england some things even more than i do scotland

a wee question when we support rememberence day whether its in our stadiums or on our street should it be done,in a respectfull diginified silence or in a party mardi graz style celebration?

Silence for me

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Rule Britannia etc is part of my heritage.

How can I help it if my forefathers and my forefathers forefathers could smash the bollocks out of 1/3 of the world.

It's just the way it was done in the old days.

In the old days you weren't a refugee you were a deserter or traitor.

If half the Scott's left Scotland as quick as these guys are leaving their countries there would have been no brave heart. Lol.

Has anyone seen the news ???? Only 25% of the refugees are families. It's mainly 20 something year old males.

GENUNE refugees should of course be helped.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Silence for me

100% last year when there was a 2mins silence for rememberence when it was on bbc,just before it my kids was asking me all about it,they are young & was intrested,i said they fought for our freedom & democracy and god knows were we would be without them,the house then stayed silence for the 2mins

how do you feel about our troops having a loyalist jamborre pre KO & HT at ibrox singing amongst the fans

https://youtu.be/MjVtI2Be9vg

such songs ..up to our knees in fenian blood,no pope of rome no chapels to saden our eyes all with the usual f*ck the pope n vatican add ons,...also singing the famine is over song with lyrics about child abuse etc,that is no way it should be celebrated

one of the head honcos who wasnt there from the army was geniunley disgusted & embarressed of what went on,it made a whole mockery of the whole thing that day & i know of some staunch english people up here with no ties to scottish football were laughing & going WTF!!!

for me the price the our forefather fought for should be respected with solem silence & a time for thought,...i just dont believe in the more recent conflicts thats all mate

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

100% last year when there was a 2mins silence for rememberence when it was on bbc,just before it my kids was asking me all about it,they are young & was intrested,i said they fought for our freedom & democracy and god knows were we would be without them,the house then stayed silence for the 2mins

how do you feel about our troops having a loyalist jamborre pre KO & HT at ibrox singing amongst the fans

https://youtu.be/MjVtI2Be9vg

such songs ..up to our knees in fenian blood,no pope of rome no chapels to saden our eyes all with the usual f*ck the pope n vatican add ons,...also singing the famine is over song with lyrics about child abuse etc,that is no way it should be celebrated

one of the head honcos who wasnt there from the army was geniunley disgusted & embarressed of what went on,it made a whole mockery of the whole thing that day & i know of some staunch english people up here with no ties to scottish football were laughing & going WTF!!!

for me the price the our forefather fought for should be respected with solem silence & a time for thought,...i just dont believe in the more recent conflicts thats all mate

Mate that sh*t is shocking at ibrox and you and B6 are bang on the money with the remberance silence.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived