FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Football Clubs In Solidarity With Refugess!!

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check the last page with ssv hamburgs display,.. its going fine no arguing your obviously hurting & angry karl

Give it a rest. Every thread recently is becoming an anti-army one.

As I said, back to the original topic or it will be closed.

We are nice people let us in - no not yet - ok we smash things up and show our true colours.

I have said many times GENUINE refugees ( families ) you are welcome and we will help but single men WTF.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

im disgusted with the c-company aka 'real' IRA pub bombings also the amagh & manchester bombings they were acts of terrorism plain & simple & who ever was behind it should be hanged

its the old IRA i support from the easter uprising 2 totaly different things,also teh blanket men & women & the 10 hunger strikers that wanted political status in the maze prison

all over the uk plenty of room where? Green belt land ?

a house so they should jump the queue for council housing ? Thats fair on those who already live here and are on the waiting list !!

work hopefully & heres hoping the tories dont privitze our public sector works or industries some may be benefits Oh yes let the tax payer pick the bill up ! and if they don't speak English how will they get a job ?

with money from their working wage or if out of work our housing benefits

our NHS no human should be knocked back for treatment so people who are already waiting have to wait longer, thats fair isn't it.

a school schools are full in most areas so we increase or class sizes at the expense of the others who are already in school

You haven't thought this through at all, the do good brigade is what come to mind and at what cost ? every other fookers.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

And one last point, where was all their help when the Germans bombed us to bits ?

There was none, we sorted it our selves.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We are nice people let us in - no not yet - ok we smash things up and show our true colours.

I have said many times GENUINE refugees ( families ) you are welcome and we will help but single men WTF.

think the argument is that these folks have spent everythin they have to be turned away for 30 days, they have no cash no bed no food, kids with them also with normal demands which in these cases i would imagine are very tiring.

while i understand 22m syrians cant just go to germany and the door will be closed on alot of them. these ppl have nowhere else to turn at this stage after arriving on the border of hungry. i think even the most sane would have there cracking point too.

newcomer.png

ur not daft man. u (we) dont agree with wars. its that simple. other ppl served time in the military and probs have some fond memories and then theres some that have lost limbs, but sure the nhs looks after that so its grand lol.

You find that funny you f**cking clown?

think the argument is that these folks have spent everythin they have to be turned away for 30 days, they have no cash no bed no food, kids with them also with normal demands which in these cases i would imagine are very tiring.

while i understand 22m syrians cant just go to germany and the door will be closed on alot of them. these ppl have nowhere else to turn at this stage after arriving on the border of hungry. i think even the most sane would have there cracking point too.

I was in Birmingham today and there was people sleeping in doorways and people asking for money for food yet we talk about helping people who are not even in this country, how much aid is given to th UK by these countries to help our homeless and hungry ?

image.png

Archived