Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattlynch

Matt Lynch Fba Awards

31 posts in this topic

Hi all,

As you may have seen, for the past two years I have written for avillafan. I am forever grateful for the opportunity I was given. At the age I started I was judged too young by some. But two years later I am still here.

I am running for the Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging awards and I need you, the people who have read my stuff, to vote. It is easy to do and would mean the world to me if I made the final nominations. Here are the links.

If you are on Twitter simply click this link and press tweet and you're done: http://t.co/br47ta1vaM

If you aren't on Twitter vote on the FBA website. Just put my name (Matthew Lynch) under the category (Best Young Blogger): http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/

Let me know if you have done either of these. You have all supported my articles for two years so I would love support in gaining recognition for my work.

Done Matt, You do a great job for the forum mate

Good luck

Done Matt, You do a great job for the forum mate

Good luck

Appreciate it. Thank you.

For those who don't regularly read the articles on our main site, you should ;)

Matts can all be found here: avillafan.com/site/author/mattlynch/

I read them sometimes but find them too long and going into too much detail about something that could be said in 10 words.

And most are based on forum posts I and others have made. Well not so much Matt's but Dans certainly are.

Done Matt. Good luck mate.

Done. Good luck.

Done

done and good luck!

Thank you to all

I read them sometimes but find them too long and going into too much detail about something that could be said in 10 words.

And most are based on forum posts I and others have made. Well not so much Matt's but Dans certainly are.

In fairness, Patrick, that is what articles are all about - expanding on something somebody could sum up in 10 words. You wouldn't see a single article if you had the approach that it could be said in 10 words.

In fairness, Patrick, that is what articles are all about - expanding on something somebody could sum up in 10 words. You wouldn't see a single article if you had the approach that it could be said in 10 words.

True,,, gonna vote for you now

Just voted, keep up the good work!

Thank you! Did you confirm the vote on your email?

Thank you! Did you confirm the vote on your email?

Ye, I did mate. It directed me to my e-mail and I confirmed it on the link there.

Done, good luck mate and I hope you all voted for avillafan

Done, good luck mate and I hope you all voted for avillafan

Thank you!