Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattlynch

Matt Lynch Fba Awards

Hi all,

As you may have seen, for the past two years I have written for avillafan. I am forever grateful for the opportunity I was given. At the age I started I was judged too young by some. But two years later I am still here.

I am running for the Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging awards and I need you, the people who have read my stuff, to vote. It is easy to do and would mean the world to me if I made the final nominations. Here are the links.

If you are on Twitter simply click this link and press tweet and you're done: http://t.co/br47ta1vaM

If you aren't on Twitter vote on the FBA website. Just put my name (Matthew Lynch) under the category (Best Young Blogger): http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/

Let me know if you have done either of these. You have all supported my articles for two years so I would love support in gaining recognition for my work.

For those who don't regularly read the articles on our main site, you should ;)

Matts can all be found here: avillafan.com/site/author/mattlynch/

I read them sometimes but find them too long and going into too much detail about something that could be said in 10 words.

And most are based on forum posts I and others have made. Well not so much Matt's but Dans certainly are.

I read them sometimes but find them too long and going into too much detail about something that could be said in 10 words.

And most are based on forum posts I and others have made. Well not so much Matt's but Dans certainly are.

In fairness, Patrick, that is what articles are all about - expanding on something somebody could sum up in 10 words. You wouldn't see a single article if you had the approach that it could be said in 10 words.

In fairness, Patrick, that is what articles are all about - expanding on something somebody could sum up in 10 words. You wouldn't see a single article if you had the approach that it could be said in 10 words.

True,,, gonna vote for you now