Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loyalvillan

Who Will Be Villa's Star Performer This Season?

26 posts in this topic

So far it has to be said that Sincair has been immense! scoring regularly and making a massive impact!

Adama and Grealish could also be looking to really make an impact but for me i reckon Idrissa Guye will be a monster this season for us in the middle of the park!

your thoughts?

We haven't seen much of him yet but i reckon Vertout will come good for us.

Gueye has looked good, as has Amavi, Richards and Sinclair, Grealish shows promise as does Traore and Lescott could be outstanding. Throw in Vertout and Gil or possibly even Ayew and picking our star performer after 4 games is a fools errand.........i tell you what though, if we are arguing the toss over half of those for player of the year in 8 months i reckon we will have had a decent season.

Gueye has looked good, as has Amavi, Richards and Sinclair, Grealish shows promise as does Traore and Lescott could be outstanding. Throw in Vertout and Gil or possibly even Ayew and picking our star performer after 4 games is a fools errand.........i tell you what though, if we are arguing the toss over half of those for player of the year in 8 months i reckon we will have had a decent season.

Amarvi ,awfull against palace ,not very good against Sunderland

Amarvi ,awfull against palace ,not very good against Sunderland

Big harsh mate, overall he has been very encouraging Buddy!

Not criticising , just thought he was awfull at palace , and not just because of his mistake . Against Sunderland he looked shaky ,but 3 or 4 times he was given the ball in silly areas by both Guzan and Clarke .

Overall , impressed .

Not criticising , just thought he was awfull at palace , and not just because of his mistake . Against Sunderland he looked shaky ,but 3 or 4 times he was given the ball in silly areas by both Guzan and Clarke .

Overall , impressed .

takes time to bed in mate, i think he is much improved on what we have had at LB in recent times

takes time to bed in mate, i think he is much improved on what we have had at LB in recent times

Not difficult lol , but I still say Bennett is a good prospect and will be a good player for us in the future

Not difficult lol , but I still say Bennett is a good prospect and will be a good player for us in the future

i agree, always said it!!

maybe a future on the left wing for Bennett, delivers some great crosses!

was good for Brighton last year!

I think it'll be more of a collective effort this season...and that's a great thing.

Gueye aswel for me, already think he is irreplaceable with what he brings to the team

I would like it to be one of the new signings not only for the fans but for the manager's sake as well so we can have a little more faith in Sherwood. I think that will be Gueye but also hopeful that when Vertout is given a chance again he will shine also.

Still not convinced

Still not convinced

Maybe but he has been a better performer than many this season! Ayew showed some real promise also against SHA

Maybe but he has been a better performer than many this season! Ayew showed some real promise also against

Not sure that makes him a good left back

a better player than many of our LB's in the last 5 years!!

a better player than many of our LB's in the last 5 years!!

Now I agree ,,just

since benteke is gone there is more of a collective unit with the team. i cant really remember the last time we brought on subs that were a positive game changer apart from v birmingham and when kozak scored against norwich when benteke went off injured.

performers so far have to be grealish and gana. amavi even with his tiredness is not fully fit for the premier league just yet but is getting there, seems to die in the last 20-30mins of games.

my prediction would be once ayew or gestede properly find there feet and start banging them in, they will be praised more in the media compare to the hard work thats coming from others which will sway peoples views on who they think is best.

i will wait till i see our best side on the pitch a few times before i make a decision on who is best but for now. it has to be grealish or gana