Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dimitri

If You Were To Look Like Anyone In The World?

i wouldnt want to be anyone else but me, ive got it all, good looks, personality, easily turn women on, loaded, and most of all, i have the wonderfull feeling of being a tory, what more would a man want,.................this of course is only my personal opinion.

i wouldnt want to be anyone else but me, ive got it all, good looks, personality, easily turn women on, loaded, and most of all, i have the wonderfull feeling of being a tory, what more would a man want,.................this of course is only my personal opinion.

going by your avatar picture you are a fine speciman of a man not only that but a wise man your probaly hung like a donkey aswell,..but lets say your face was serverly scarred & bitten off by a rabid dog attack, you needed a face implant what person would you choose? mind, you cant choose your own as iits completley gone after the freak accident

Callum Best or Gaz from Geordie shore

gaz is a c**t, id go for callum best mate,you'd get more fanny and you would have more money imo,

Take the gay test

If you can see 2 people dancing

you have to except you are a gay

CLeIaJzWwAAs2iQ.jpg

I must be bi-sexual.

I can see a man and a woman dancing and also a pair of tits

I must be bi-sexual.

I can see a man and a woman dancing and also a pair of tits

Ditto ... or maybe they both are what folks with binocular vision see.

I'd wanna look like you Dimitri.......i've had enough of women treating me like a sex object, it would be great to be ignored for a change :whistle

I must be bi-sexual.

Ditto ...

fair play to you 2 for coming out

be proud of what you are

I'd wanna look like you Dimitri.......i've had enough of women treating me like a sex object, it would be great to be ignored for a change :whistle

when they ignore me, i just stalk them,...simple!!! :whistle

the rules are i should have said your same sex so no woman,but a woman would be good,id flick the bean all day become lesbian & no doubt be riddled with all kinds of STD's lol

dont avoid the question mate,and take it seriously please?

being irish what about colin farrell,roy or robbie keane thats 3 best looking & only good looking cunts in ireland lol?

dont avoid the question mate,remember its got to be the same sex no cheating now?

not avoiding the question.. u didnt say any rules until that post lol

anyways. i think i would like to look like shane macgowan. ppl would just always expect u to be drunk and would never be shocked if u were. they be shocked if u werent. high expectations in life, thats me. a bottle of booze a sofa and the sport.

shane.0.jpg