Dimitri

If You Were To Look Like Anyone In The World?

22 posts in this topic

Accept from yourself,who would it be?

Enrique Iglesias for me,Im not gay but i think he is the most handsome man in the world

enrique-iglesias-325.jpg?w=325&h=400

Alf Garnet for me or maybe a younger Tommy Cooper :clap

why are u all picking men? i would rather be a soap on a rope in some sexy womans shower or maybe this chick. i also would also become lesbian. u did say i could look like anyone lol

Women-with-Curves.jpg

if i had to look like anyone, i would like to look like me. im fat (around the belly) i fart i drink like a fish. smelly breath. women use to flock at my feet until i became more settled lol

Enrique Iglesias for me,Im not gay but i think he is the most handsome man in the world

enrique-iglesias-325.jpg?w=325&h=400

Dimitri, most closet gay blokes say "I'm not gay" lol

You meant 'except', not 'accept', Dimitri, but your error points to the truth for all of us :

Accept yourself for who you are and what you are, there is no point wishing to be someone else.

We can all look up to some people and admire their achievements and maybe seek to emulate them, there is no harm in that at all, but it underlines the point that we are what we make for ourselves, so in a nutshell, if you want it, earn it.

Take the gay test

If you can see 2 people dancing

you have to except you are a gay

CLeIaJzWwAAs2iQ.jpg

just because i love the 80s

eurovision song contest etc

does not make me gay,im all for gay rights etc but te thought of 2 men having sex makes me sick but enjoy watching 2 woman do it,not yer big butch shirt n jeans wi doc matins wearing type tho

but look at teh fanny you would get looking like enrique or beckham ffs

why are u all picking men? i would rather be a soap on a rope in some sexy womans shower or maybe this chick. i also would also become lesbian. u did say i could look like anyone lol

Women-with-Curves.jpg

if i had to look like anyone, i would like to look like me. im fat (around the belly) i fart i drink like a fish. smelly breath. women use to flock at my feet until i became more settled lol

the rules are i should have said your same sex so no woman,but a woman would be good,id flick the bean all day become lesbian & no doubt be riddled with all kinds of STD's lol

dont avoid the question mate,and take it seriously please?

being irish what about colin farrell,roy or robbie keane thats 3 best looking & only good looking cunts in ireland lol?

dont avoid the question mate,remember its got to be the same sex no cheating now?

Take the gay test

CLeIaJzWwAAs2iQ.jpg

dont avoid the question mate,remember its got to be the same sex no cheating now?

You meant 'except', not 'accept', Dimitri, but your error points to the truth for all of us :

Accept yourself for who you are and what you are, there is no point wishing to be someone else.

We can all look up to some people and admire their achievements and maybe seek to emulate them, there is no harm in that at all, but it underlines the point that we are what we make for ourselves, so in a nutshell, if you want it, earn it.

you know me im as thick as pig shite when it comes to spelling n grammer lol

again,dont avoid the question mate,remember its got to be the same sex no cheating now?

i wouldnt want to be anyone else but me, ive got it all, good looks, personality, easily turn women on, loaded, and most of all, i have the wonderfull feeling of being a tory, what more would a man want,.................this of course is only my personal opinion.

i wouldnt want to be anyone else but me, ive got it all, good looks, personality, easily turn women on, loaded, and most of all, i have the wonderfull feeling of being a tory, what more would a man want,.................this of course is only my personal opinion.

going by your avatar picture you are a fine speciman of a man not only that but a wise man your probaly hung like a donkey aswell,..but lets say your face was serverly scarred & bitten off by a rabid dog attack, you needed a face implant what person would you choose? mind, you cant choose your own as iits completley gone after the freak accident

Callum Best or Gaz from Geordie shore

gaz is a c**t, id go for callum best mate,you'd get more fanny and you would have more money imo,

Take the gay test

CLeIaJzWwAAs2iQ.jpg

I must be bi-sexual.

I can see a man and a woman dancing and also a pair of tits

I must be bi-sexual.

I can see a man and a woman dancing and also a pair of tits

Ditto ... or maybe they both are what folks with binocular vision see.

I'd wanna look like you Dimitri.......i've had enough of women treating me like a sex object, it would be great to be ignored for a change :whistle

I must be bi-sexual.

Ditto ...

fair play to you 2 for coming out

be proud of what you are

I'd wanna look like you Dimitri.......i've had enough of women treating me like a sex object, it would be great to be ignored for a change :whistle

when they ignore me, i just stalk them,...simple!!! :whistle

the rules are i should have said your same sex so no woman,but a woman would be good,id flick the bean all day become lesbian & no doubt be riddled with all kinds of STD's lol

dont avoid the question mate,and take it seriously please?

being irish what about colin farrell,roy or robbie keane thats 3 best looking & only good looking cunts in ireland lol?

not avoiding the question.. u didnt say any rules until that post lol

anyways. i think i would like to look like shane macgowan. ppl would just always expect u to be drunk and would never be shocked if u were. they be shocked if u werent. high expectations in life, thats me. a bottle of booze a sofa and the sport.

shane.0.jpg

ha ha dimitri, i knew i could rely on you for an answer, lol if all what you said happened, id wanna come back as ugly as mick jagger, and prove you just need money to get any bird you want and looks are nothingl cos he aint got any good looks at all. but he pulls the birds.