Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Sons Of Anarchy

20121115-sons-of-anarchy-306x306-1352997

Anyone watched SOA? I started watching it a few weeks back now and I'm already watching series 4.

Being a biker thing wouldn't usually be my thing but so far I've loved every part of it. If you have seen all seven series, please don't spoil what happens for me!

Yeah mate, I have only recently started watching myself. I am also on series 4.

I think it is awesome. I know it's far fetched but it's way better than emmerdale. Lol.

Having used to be a biker and I know some of the outlaws this rekindles some of the past.

Yeah mate, I have only recently started watching myself. I am also on series 4.

I think it is awesome. I know it's far fetched but it's way better than emmerdale. Lol.

Having used to be a biker and I know some of the outlaws this rekindles some of the past.

Can't imagine you as a biker, Andy.

Can't imagine you as a biker, Andy.

Not a dirty grease monkey kind of biker Anne, I used to have fast jap bikes typical pocket rockets but I knew the local greasers and tbh they looked as rough as arseholes and they were. But also great blokes with rules and standards.