Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markymark

Wba (home)

Just tried to get tickets for the wba game, but they won't sell tickets to me (not enough history).

I asked how I could get tickets, and was advised I couldn't, which seemed bizarre. It came across that even if the game wasn't a sell out, I still wouldn't be sold tickets. I was advised to build up my history by buying tickets, which at present is apparently impossible for me to do.

Any advise?, just feel this cannot be correct.

Hi Patrick, thanks for that tickets bought.

Seems a really bizarre system villa are using.

good mark ,,,,,,,glad you got sorted

Daft that genuine fans cannot buy tickets from the club but any old weirdo can buy them through Seatwave.

Daft that genuine fans cannot buy tickets from the club but any old weirdo can buy them through Seatwave.

Mark is alright

seems a weird system----ticket available in away fans section,P8! thought they were handled by the opposition only- for a local derby!-- and others scattered throughout all 4 stands!!-- but a genuine Villa fan markymark can,t get one through the official ticket office,???

I wonder if Albions,s allocation has been reduced after their behaviour in the quarter final?

Albion and Bloooose in the same week--the mind boggles,what might occour!

Not so much of the old, thankyou.

Not so much of the old, thankyou.

Wasn't referring to you personally.

It is daft.

The Witton Arms will be closed to home fans against WBA. Away fans only due to problems in recent seasons.

If you usually drink there, make alternative plans.