Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Support

Patrick    170

Totally agree stu. We need to be the 12th Man. Enough of this booing after 5 minutes if we're not 5-0 up.

i never heard any booing last saturday when we were loosing 1-0 after 8 minutes

avstu    216

While I'll support the team fully I still think this season is going to another difficult one and surely a forum like this is the place to discuss it. What's the point in a forum if we don't discuss the problems with the team and mistakes made by the manager? Should we just stick our fingers in our ears and repeat 'la, la, la, la' incessantly while pretending that we've got a great squad, manager and owner who can do no wrong?

Sherwood has done a decent job during the window strengthening defence and midfield but we've still got a really poor keeper and a very dubious attack. These will remain issues until January at least unless some players start to perform like they've never played in their careers. I give the club full support week in week out but I'm realistic enough to see the problems that we face and the reasons for them.

You are right mate. And as a website owner. Unhappy people create a more active website!

But this wasn't about what you discuss on websites or social media. It was more about match day. Let's get fully behind the boys. Non of this booing our own player crap.

When it comes to Villa I know me and my brother can be as skeptical as most but as I already said. We asked for change - we have got change. So let's back them changes come a match day!

JustRich    97

i never heard any booing last saturday when we were loosing 1-0 after 8 minutes

I've heard a few by where I sit. Often because of a stupid misplaced pass or an attempt missed. Plenty of people,myself included, shout shut up to the idiots

Gavinr125    10

I think the support from the fans so far this season has been brilliant, even in the pre season games theres been a great following

Keep it up :)

UTV