Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry-AV

Tiago Ilori

Think he played CB in that tournament as he was said to have been excellent

Apparently it is like the Sinclair deal, that if he makes a certain amount of appearances the deal becomes permanent, not sure how true that is again

But he would have to agree to the perm deal? and if he has other options then i would imagine he would have the final say!

But he would have to agree to the perm deal? and if he has other options then i would imagine he would have the final say!

If the deal stands that Ak said then he wouldn't have a choice at this stage. He would of already agreed to sign on a certain deal.

If the deal stands that Ak said then he wouldn't have a choice at this stage. He would of already agreed to sign on a certain deal.

even though we all know that football contracts mean nothing nowadays??

i am not sure, i would imagine he would have to agree to any perm deal!!..but i might be wrong!

even though we all know that football contracts mean nothing nowadays??

i am not sure, i would imagine he would have to agree to any perm deal!!..but i might be wrong!

He would of already agreed to terms if the deal was like AK said. Of course contracts mean nothing but he would still be a Villa player.

Have you forgotten Sinclair already?

Have to admit I wasn't really thinking of him when I said that but in mitigation Sinclair wasn't really this kind of young prospect but someone who was never going to realistically make the first team at City. This guy on the other hand might be just that. Looking forward to seeing how he does for us.

I see Sherwood is bigging this guy up as a possible defensive midfielder and has said he can also play full back.

With this fella on board we now have some strength in depth for our back line, competition for places and players looking over their shoulders...can only be a good thing imo

With this fella on board we now have some strength in depth for our back line, competition for places and players looking over their shoulders...can only be a good thing imo

Just need someone who can challenge for Guzan's spot and the backs sorted.

I'm a Sporting fan, just sign here to give an opinion about Ilori.
Even doesn't liking the way he went out from my club, forcing his way out to Liverpool, I think he has an huge potential.
My first impression about him in younger squads of Sporting wasn't the best, he was a bit imature, sometimes during the game he would lose his concentration, maybe because he needed an harder context and that happened when he joined the main squad of Sporting. There he showed that he can become top10 in the world, he's quick (he even beated the speed test of Ronaldo in the academy), he has great strenght even if his appearence doesn't reveal that and his good in the air, he's tall and he can reach any ball with his great power of jump/impulsion. He's very confortable with the ball, always trying to offer a good solution.
Recently he played well at the under-21 tournament and I really think you can make a really great deal with him in the future.
Just have to add this: I never saw him playing as right back or in the midfield but he should play where is good at. (Tottenham is doing the same with Dier and I can't understand why, being good with the ball doesn't mean they have to play in difference pos than central back, technic is a good thing for a central back nowadays).

I'm a Sporting fan, just sign here to give an opinion about Ilori.

Even doesn't liking the way he went out from my club, forcing his way out to Liverpool, I think he has an huge potential.

My first impression about him in younger squads of Sporting wasn't the best, he was a bit imature, sometimes during the game he would lose his concentration, maybe because he needed an harder context and that happened when he joined the main squad of Sporting. There he showed that he can become top10 in the world, he's quick (he even beated the speed test of Ronaldo in the academy), he has great strenght even if his appearence doesn't reveal that and his good in the air, he's tall and he can reach any ball with his great power of jump/impulsion. He's very confortable with the ball, always trying to offer a good solution.

Recently he played well at the under-21 tournament and I really think you can make a really great deal with him in the future.

Just have to add this: I never saw him playing as right back or in the midfield but he should play where is good at. (Tottenham is doing the same with Dier and I can't understand why, being good with the ball doesn't mean they have to play in difference pos than central back, technic is a good thing for a central back nowadays).

Thanks for that, Balakov.

If he fulfills his potential this season, he'd be worth £9 million next summer.