Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry-AV

Tiago Ilori

Think he will be a very good signing

Maybe he will play at right back.

Just a thought.

Maybe he will play at right back.

Just a thought.

Thats the talk going round even though i have never seen him at RB. Think Ilori Richards Lescott Amavi would be a quality back 4

Thats the talk going round even though i have never seen him at RB. Think Ilori Richards Lescott Amavi would be a quality back 4

Looks solid with Sanchez in front of them maybe.

First post!

My guess would also be that he would slot over at RB. I think Bacuna's days back there might be over, but a more advanced role for Leandro in sight!

First post!

My guess would also be that he would slot over at RB. I think Bacuna's days back there might be over, but a more advanced role for Leandro in sight!

Welcome to the site Mate

Liverpool fans are up in arms over this, they rate him better than Lovern and are disgusted with Rogers for letting him go!!

Liverpool fans are up in arms over this, they rate him better than Lovern and are disgusted with Rogers for letting him go!!

Liverpool's Gary Cahill ?

They seem to really have it in for Lovren so I'd be disappointed if they didn't rate him higher. When we signed him I was thinking 'what's the point?' but the more I hear about him the more I think he'll play a big part for us this season. Also nice to see us getting a player on loan with an option to buy. Makes a nice change from taking players on loan, getting a few good months from them and then see them waltz back to the parent club and their first team.

Have you seen Lovren play? lol

Isn't this guy supposed to be able to play all across the back 4 as well as midfield. I'm expecting to see him tried out at RB also.

Didn't really take that much noticed when it was announced, but having read up on him, sounds very promising. Apparently best defender at the recent u-21 tournament, and the bonus is the Liverpool fans are extremely upset they've let him go. :calmdown

They seem to really have it in for Lovren so I'd be disappointed if they didn't rate him higher. When we signed him I was thinking 'what's the point?' but the more I hear about him the more I think he'll play a big part for us this season. Also nice to see us getting a player on loan with an option to buy. Makes a nice change from taking players on loan, getting a few good months from them and then see them waltz back to the parent club and their first team.

Have you forgotten Sinclair already?

My brother is a Liverpool fan (I forgive him). He rang me as soon as the deal was announced going nuts. He is really rated in Scouse land and they see this as another sign that Rogers hasn't got a clue what he's doing, constantly buying and selling players without any visible plan.

I could be wrong but someone said on Twitter the other day that he played right back in the u21 tournament?

I could be wrong but someone said on Twitter the other day that he played right back in the u21 tournament?

Not sure when it was but he has played at right back for Portugal.

The option to buy means nothing to be honest, if he performs to a high standard he may choose to return to Liverpool, option to buy is dependent on the PLayers agreement!!

If he turns out to be a star player then he will opt to move on to a hyper team and i have no doubt about that!! remember, we had an option to buy Cleverly!! thank f*ck he did not choose us!! lol

Think he played CB in that tournament as he was said to have been excellent

The option to buy means nothing to be honest, if he performs to a high standard he may choose to return to Liverpool, option to buy is dependent on the PLayers agreement!!

If he turns out to be a star player then he will opt to move on to a hyper team and i have no doubt about that!! remember, we had an option to buy Cleverly!! thank f*ck he did not choose us!! lol

Apparently it is like the Sinclair deal, that if he makes a certain amount of appearances the deal becomes permanent, not sure how true that is again