Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnneMc

Leicester City 3 Aston Villa 2

remember you dont need to worry about costs for hostels or hotels!! you have a home here with me and mine always!!

Of course mate! And airfare is at all time lows due to new airline compeitition. However, the exchange is killer right now. a quid cost me like $2.05 Canadian so just over double! So 100 quid down the villa on a match day will cost me $205 where as in previous years it was more $150. Big difference!

Of course mate! And airfare is at all time lows due to new airline compeitition. However, the exchange is killer right now. a quid cost me like $2.05 Canadian so just over double! So 100 quid down the villa on a match day will cost me $205 where as in previous years it was more $150. Big difference!

Always remember the the offer is there Brother!!

Always remember the the offer is there Brother!!

Awh you're too sweet. Restores my faith in humanity. And right now that's at an all time low.

See Mahrez has recovered, unfortunately. He started for Algeria - and provided an assist.

It comes to a stage at some point where the excuses for dropping points has to stop.

We have made many changes and time is something we may need but it could be too much time so we need to start looking at picking up points soon.

Leicester have had a great start but they will be in the bottom half of the table alongside us come the business time of the season.

We need to look at taking something from this IMO. A draw away from home would be decent.

Team i like to see start

Guzan

Hutton Richards Lescott Amavi

Sanchez Gueye

Taaore Grealish Sinclair

Gestede

Team i like to see start

Guzan

Sanchez Gueye

Taaore Grealish Sinclair

Gestede

Spot on that is

Team i like to see start

Guzan

Sanchez Gueye

Taaore Grealish Sinclair

Gestede

Westwood won't be dropped. Possibly our best player so far.

I'd start Kozak over Gestede aswell.

Westwood won't be dropped. Possibly our best player so far.

I'd start Kozak over Gestede aswell.

Can't see that happening dude, Kozaks days are numbered by the looks of it, unfortunately

albrighton will probably score or set one up in this match and he will soon get in the England squad

Be a good chance to shut some Leicester fans up on Twitter!

I have also noticed the sudden obsession. It's like they want our approval.

Guzan

Richards Lescott Clark Amarvi

Traore Westwood Sanchez

Grealish Agbonlahor Sinlair

Subs: Bunn, Bacuna, Hutton, Gil, Cole, Gestede, Ayew

This i what i think will be the starting line up against Leicester, i think Gestede will be back on the bench after a less than average performance against Sunderland, Gabby will return back to the starting line up, the only ones I'm unsure of are if Bacuna might start at right back, which will put Lescott on the bench, and Sanchez might start ahead of Traore

*Sanchez in for injured Gueye

I think we will see

Guzan

Bacuna Richards Clark Amavi

Sanchez Westy

Traore Gil Grealish

Gestede

No Gueye because he appears to have picked up an injury, and no gabby because, well he's Gabby.

Can't see Lescott getting the immediate nod ahead of Clark like others personally.

They seem to forget that their season only lasted 8 games last year!![/quote

I did go to there place last year. How we didn't lose by 7-8 I will never know. We were absolutely shocking.