AnneMc

Leicester City 3 Aston Villa 2

337 posts in this topic

Tough game this, unfortunately away with the job so wont be going, would be happy with a draw, 2-2

The way Leicester are playing I think it's going to be a 2-0 win to them. I'm hoping our front group have found their scoring boots by then though.

Hopefully, Traoré and Grealish will be back for this one.

Hopefully, Traoré and Grealish will be back for this one.

Yes Anne, there is also talk of Mahrez to Arsenal which would be a massive blow to Leicester

Yes Anne, there is also talk of Mahrez to Arsenal which would be a massive blow to Leicester

Had the same thought AK, i'm keeping tabs on skys transfer website and hoping this goes through but no mention of it yet.

We aren't at the point of needing results yet but if for nothing else but confidence i'm hoping for at least a point from this.

cant see that happening

arsenal have more than enough attacking midfielders

Think this is going to be a goals galore match

3-3

Sinclair

Sinclair

Traore

I would be happy with a point here

we will win in a great game!! 2-3 to Villa!!

2-0 Villa. Is Mahrez out for this one?

We'll probably make albrighton look like messi

Damn Corny!!

you need to have a coke and a smile!! lol

So far away

you are with us in spirit mate!!

Peever is part of the True Villa faithful!!

you coming over in the new year bro??

you are with us in spirit mate!!

Peever is part of the True Villa faithful!!

you coming over in the new year bro??

It's unlikely mate. Exchange is a killer and I wil lbe buying a new car soon. However, if I can pull off 1 or 2 large deals we have in the works.... The bonus to me would make it easy to attend ;). Trust me mate if I get to come over the season you'd be the first to know ;)

It's unlikely mate. Exchange is a killer and I wil lbe buying a new car soon. However, if I can pull off 1 or 2 large deals we have in the works.... The bonus to me would make it easy to attend ;). Trust me mate if I get to come over the season you'd be the first to know ;)

remember you dont need to worry about costs for hostels or hotels!! you have a home here with me and mine always!!

remember you dont need to worry about costs for hostels or hotels!! you have a home here with me and mine always!!

Of course mate! And airfare is at all time lows due to new airline compeitition. However, the exchange is killer right now. a quid cost me like $2.05 Canadian so just over double! So 100 quid down the villa on a match day will cost me $205 where as in previous years it was more $150. Big difference!

Of course mate! And airfare is at all time lows due to new airline compeitition. However, the exchange is killer right now. a quid cost me like $2.05 Canadian so just over double! So 100 quid down the villa on a match day will cost me $205 where as in previous years it was more $150. Big difference!

Always remember the the offer is there Brother!!

Always remember the the offer is there Brother!!

Awh you're too sweet. Restores my faith in humanity. And right now that's at an all time low.

See Mahrez has recovered, unfortunately. He started for Algeria - and provided an assist.