Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loyalvillan

Grealish And Adama

8 posts in this topic

These lads could be a massive plus for us this season, both are attack minded and creative..something we have been missing for a while.

They love to drive forward and create chances for themselves and others!! They fill me with hope and excitment!

These lads could be a massive plus for us this season, both are attack minded and creative..something we have been missing for a while.

They love to drive forward and create chances for themselves and others!! They fill me with hope and excitment!

The only downside is that Adama likes to stand wide right and not help back very often.

The only downside is that Adama likes to stand wide right and not help back very often.

He's only what 19? And he learned in a Barcelona system where I don't imagine defensive duty was much of a priority as it is in England. He will learn.

he also apparently doesnt pass much when going forward. those 2 stats we could relate him to tonev lol. early days..... looks a handful but with the likes of bacuna with not much help in front of him if we play sanchez as DM it will drag him out of position or richards at CB,

lets not forget barca b just got relegated, not saying that was troare fault but a set up that catches them on the counter surely could be very useful if the front players arent doing defensive duty

I would be very surprised it the opposition left back will be thinking of going forward with Traore playing the way he does.

My immediate thought is that there will be 2 players being put onto him. That would mean that either Gil or Grealish could play on his inside to create all kinds of sh*t on the right hand side of play.

My only concern is that we need someone who can finish off the balls he puts into the middle of the goal area.

Apparently he does work hard and track back according to a spanish pundit(may have been Balague)

Grealish just looks so classy on the ball but really thinks he needs a goal quickly, he does seem like one who would rather pass then shoot which for an AM im not a fan of

With guys like Grealish, Gil, Traore...I'm not worried at all. We should finally have some creativity going forward. Gana has also shown some skill. Now it's a matter of picking a striker...has to be Sinclair, he seems to have a knack for goals.

I share your thoughts 100% Loyal ! They are both classy acts and will just get better !!!